Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who else has tattoos?

GOSKINS_08

I have one...it's on my left bicep..it's a celtic cross w/a banner wrapped around it..Rest In Peace across the top..w/my husband & son's names on the banner...I don't have a pic available..I do want more tats...especially a Skins one...that's on the wish list for the near future..

I have 2: one on my right shoulder is a teal colored wave with a coral setting sun in the curl, and black tribals through it all, and the other one is an orchid on my left forearm, sunset colors.  I have a thing for sunsets! ;)   I used to wear long sleeved shirts at work sites, but I don't now, I just let my orchid show.  It is pretty.

I'm pretty sure I've posted a pic of my Redskin feathers tat on here. It's behind my ear.

Anyone with a Skins tat (or I guess one with burgundy/gold) have any advice on how to keep it from fading?  The first time it turned like pink and pale yellow so I got it touched up for free at the place I got it done.  Then it faded again so I went to a differet place.  Now it's just really light. Lame.

And then I've got my horse's name (Leave Me Breathless) on my ribcage which is underlined by flowers, a Skynyrd quote on my feet ("take your time don't live too fast" on the right and "troubles will come and they will pass" on the left), and a Celtic knot on my lower hip.

Hi, I haven't been in around forevs.  But I figured I'd stop by...and I've really been thinkin about gettin my Skins tat redone again so it's like it was meant to be, ES.  Hope everyone is well :D

I've got a few small pieces on my legs. Working on a tom waits-themed piece. he has enough imagery in his tunes to come up with some wild stuff.

For those who ask "what are you going to look like when you're old?!" or claim "you're going to regret those..."

tumblr_ma7dxjWhvV1r4tqlpo1_500.jpg

old-tattooed-yanks-chilling-out-L-1YJWuC.jpeg

I love that picture with the bearded guys. I haven't shaved since Feb and my beard is getting pretty nice now. I get asked that question a lot myself.

When I was a little kid and I saw an old dude with a ****ty looking pin up girl or an eagle on his arm, I thought it was the coolest looking thing ever and knew I'd be covered when I got older.

I've got a few small pieces on my legs. Working on a tom waits-themed piece. he has enough imagery in his tunes to come up with some wild stuff.

For those who ask "what are you going to look like when you're old?!" or claim "you're going to regret those..."

and yet...this is STILL perhaps the funniest SNL sketch of all time :)

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/237853/

My left arm is just the one kanji sort of floating by itself.  I want to add to it to make it a more complete piece, but I'm not terribly creative and can't think of anything that would work well and look good.  Wish I knew an artist who could sketch up some ideas for me.

tat2_zps1420ddee.jpg

Anyone got any ideas to "complete" that?

The word "tats" or any variation of the shortened "tattoo" drives me as nuts as when people say single needle, fine line or gun (instead of machine).

Thank god I'm not the only one.  The title of this thread was driving me insane lol. 

I have a tribal on my left shoulder. (i know I'm sure people think I'm a douche now or something lol) The tribal means new beginning since I got it when there was a lot of chaos going on in my life that I had broken through and moved on from. Actually the guy designed it on the spot so it doesn't technically mean that but since it was original that is the meaning I have instilled in it. 

Probably later this summer I'm going to get a few more. I want one across my right side/ribs and another on my back. These two will likely be related to some of the adversity/events that I have faced in my life. 

Changed the thread title for you old folk lol.

I'm pretty sure I've posted a pic of my Redskin feathers tat on here. It's behind my ear.

Anyone with a Skins tat (or I guess one with burgundy/gold) have any advice on how to keep it from fading? The first time it turned like pink and pale yellow so I got it touched up for free at the place I got it done. Then it faded again so I went to a differet place. Now it's just really light. Lame.

I think the problem you're having is because the location of your tattoo..Generally tattoos in that area just like on your hands and feet fade and that's why most places won't do free touch ups on them.

I think I may now be in the minority of people in this country that do not sport any tattoos.  Thought about it at one time about 15 years ago, but never followed through.  Not my thing.  Looking at people who have them, I've come to the conclusion that 25% of them are cool to look at while 75% of them should either never gotten them or did something different.

Ive got 8

both biceps, both forearms, middle of back, left calf, right side of leg and right ribcage.

The two crosses were done when I was 18 and I will be trying to get them covered or elaborated on to attempt to make them look better and not so blah....

356_30859322691_1413_n.jpg

356_30859287691_9702_n.jpg

356_30859247691_8064_n.jpg

356_30859282691_9565_n.jpg

356_30859232691_7359_n.jpg

356_30859222691_6733_n.jpg

2578_60056812691_7568167_n.jpg

430508_10150653658697692_1847277379_n.jpg

and this is on my dad's arm, he basically got the same thing I did

66035_10151259402737692_2121556673_n.jpg

HTTR!

I have none.  I just haven't gotten to "Get a tattoo" on my list of "Best ways to waste my money" yet. 

I don't really consider it a waste of money considering they're going to the grave with me.  But to each his own.

You do understand that in the grave, you'll be dead, right?  Or at least I plan to be. 

I have none.  I just haven't gotten to "Get a tattoo" on my list of "Best ways to waste my money" yet. 

I don't really consider it a waste of money considering they're going to the grave with me.  But to each his own.

You do understand that in the grave, you'll be dead, right?  Or at least I plan to be. 

I'm cool with that lol.  What I'm trying to say is they're not a waste as I'll have them for the entirity of my life.

Archived