Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who else has tattoos?

GOSKINS_08

Ive had my backpiece for a long time now.  I was able to get one more session done afte this pic, but dont have any more current pictures.  The fire and some more of the Dragon was completed before my tattoo artist died.  I consider it hallowed ground now, and as far as Im concerned, it is finished.  I couldnt let anyone else touch  that piece.

I got my Manchester piece in Jan.  I grew up a Manchester Fan ever since I lived in germany as a kid.  The right side of my chest will be my Redskins piece, I just havent figured out exactly what I want yet. Once I get the right side of my chest done, Ill be connecting it to the half sleeve on my right arm.

post-146008-0-01772500-1371126017_thumb.jpg

post-146008-0-70294300-1371126025_thumb.jpg

post-146008-0-14654000-1371126036_thumb.jpg

My left arm is just the one kanji sort of floating by itself.  I want to add to it to make it a more complete piece, but I'm not terribly creative and can't think of anything that would work well and look good.  Wish I knew an artist who could sketch up some ideas for me.

Anyone got any ideas to "complete" that?

I would search your area for tattoo artists online, look at their work, and contact somebody. Most (good) tattoo artists rather enjoy taking a vague idea and creating something cool. Give them a few basic concepts you want, and let them roll with it. It's the best way to go.

My left arm is just the one kanji sort of floating by itself.  I want to add to it to make it a more complete piece, but I'm not terribly creative and can't think of anything that would work well and look good.  Wish I knew an artist who could sketch up some ideas for me.

Anyone got any ideas to "complete" that?

What does the Kanji mean? I've drawn stuff that my friends have gotten turned into tattoos

That's an awesome dragon, stew. As gooner, I can't acknowledge the United crest.

Thanks bro! Lol, I have some friends who live in St. Lucia who are Arsenal fans. I actually dont mind Arsenal, its the Barca and Chelsea fans that rile me up! lol.  Man U has been my team since I first saw footage of Georgie best, and then go to watch the career of Cantona, Giggs, Vidic, Ferdinand, and Rooney among others.  Its my goal to see a match at Old Trafford before I die.

That's an awesome dragon, stew. As gooner, I can't acknowledge the United crest.

Thanks bro! Lol, I have some friends who live in St. Lucia who are Arsenal fans. I actually dont mind Arsenal, its the Barca and Chelsea fans that rile me up! lol.  Man U has been my team since I first saw footage of Georgie best, and then go to watch the career of Cantona, Giggs, Vidic, Ferdinand, and Rooney among others.  Its my goal to see a match at Old Trafford before I die.

Where are you that you have friends on St Lucia? Are you talking about the island?

I have none.  I just haven't gotten to "Get a tattoo" on my list of "Best ways to waste my money" yet. 

Know what the difference between people with tattoos and people without tattoos? People with tattoos don't give a **** if you don't have any.

Way to be the that guy. Hey, let me go tell all the people in the tattoo thread how much I don't like tattoos. Maybe next you can go to the burger thread and tell people why you don't like burgers or the NBA thread and explain why you don't like basketball. I'm sure everybody will be super duper excited to hear you very important opinion.  :rolleyes:

I've got a few small pieces on my legs. Working on a tom waits-themed piece. he has enough imagery in his tunes to come up with some wild stuff.

For those who ask "what are you going to look like when you're old?!" or claim "you're going to regret those..."

My favorite in that meme is this one....

post-114607-0-54958900-1371143263_thumb.jpg

That's funny.   Yeah he made a remark that could be taken as smarmy.

I having nothing against tattoos but would never get one nor would want my wife or daughters getting one.  It's just a personal choice.  Some of they are very cool and many friends have them.

My daughters and I watch "Inkmaster" regularly and enjoy the artistry and characters we see on the show.  We also watch Tattoo Nightmares which is interesting as well and sometimes required much more artistic talent to do a cover up.

We don't look down on anyone with tats at all though trampstamps are pretty damn trampy and cliche'....just like the bicep barbwire or tribal tats on a scrawny white kid from Vermont.  :)

I having nothing against tattoos but would never get one nor would want my wife or daughters getting one.  It's just a personal choice.  Some of they are very cool and many friends have them.

My daughters and I watch "Inkmaster" regularly and enjoy the artistry and characters we see on the show.  We also watch Tattoo Nightmares which is interesting as well and sometimes required much more artistic talent to do a cover up.

We don't look down on anyone with tats at all though trampstamps are pretty damn trampy and cliche'....just like the bicep barbwire or tribal tats on a scrawny white kid from Vermont.  :)

I'm the same way.  My sister and all of her kids have some.  I like the last part of your post about the scrawny white kid from Vermont having a tribal tatoo and I'll add people that get Japanes symbols or other symbols and think they mean one thing when they really mean another.

I personally think the only dumb tattoo's are the ones where you put either your girlfriend/boyfriend, or wife/husband on there, and you end up either breaking up or divorcing (causing you to either get it removed, leave it there and look ridiculous, or resort to attempted self mutilation if it ended badly), and the one's that really dont have a whol elot of meaning to you, other than they looked cool when you got them at 17.

If I ever do end up getting a tattoo, it will probably be something Japanese, and related to something I've experienced/overcome in life.

Where are you that you have friends on St Lucia? Are you talking about the island?

I spend about a month in St. Lucia (the island in the West Indes) every Jan-Feb and have for the past five years. My family owns a 3 bedroom 3 full bath condo in private Marigot Bay. Its called Pelican House. My father in-law adopted  St. Lucian boy about fifteen years ago and now that he is grown, we look after his kids too and make sure the family has what it needs.  Ive been down there long enough that Ive made a bunch of good friends.  My father in-law rents out Pelican House, too.  Drop me an email or email him directly if you ever want to reserve it.  Its a great weekly rate, and is in a private HOA, above a restaurant that was in the original Dr. Doolittle movie, and there is a five star restaurant on the same beach. 

I'm the same way.  My sister and all of her kids have some.  I like the last part of your post about the scrawny white kid from Vermont having a tribal tatoo and I'll add people that get Japanes symbols or other symbols and think they mean one thing when they really mean another.

Agreed. However if you find a really good artist that knows what s/he's doing and is a native speaker of the language you can get some really nice work done. For example, this guy is just sick. I really wish I could get to Turkey to get one done by him. He's one of the few artists I'd be willing to give carte blanche to.

Don't see why anyone would look down on another person for this, but like anything some are done better than others and I WISH people would really put more thought into getting a tattoo. It's permanent!!

I spend about a month in St. Lucia (the island in the West Indes) every Jan-Feb and have for the past five years. My family owns a 3 bedroom 3 full bath condo in private Marigot Bay. Its called Pelican House. My father in-law adopted  St. Lucian boy about fifteen years ago and now that he is grown, we look after his kids too and make sure the family has what it needs.  Ive been down there long enough that Ive made a bunch of good friends.  My father in-law rents out Pelican House, too.  Drop me an email or email him directly if you ever want to reserve it.  Its a great weekly rate, and is in a private HOA, above a restaurant that was in the original Dr. Doolittle movie, and there is a five star restaurant on the same beach. 

I'm in the Virgin Islands (St Croix) and moving onto a sustainable farming institute as the Chef on an organic farm, so I'm good. When I visit St Lucia and I will, because I have some friends there too, it will be after I learn to sail and buy a boat (I'm possibly moving onto one in a few months), but thank you.

I'm in the Virgin Islands (St Croix) and moving onto a sustainable farming institute as the Chef on an organic farm, so I'm good. When I visit St Lucia and I will, because I have some friends there too, it will be after I learn to sail and buy a boat (I'm possibly moving onto one in a few months), but thank you.

Yes, I hate both of you!!  ;)

Yes, I hate both of you!!  ;)

You should. You really really should.  B)

I have none.  I just haven't gotten to "Get a tattoo" on my list of "Best ways to waste my money" yet. 

Know what the difference between people with tattoos and people without tattoos? People with tattoos don't give a **** if you don't have any.

Way to be the that guy. Hey, let me go tell all the people in the tattoo thread how much I don't like tattoos. Maybe next you can go to the burger thread and tell people why you don't like burgers or the NBA thread and explain why you don't like basketball. I'm sure everybody will be super duper excited to hear you very important opinion.  :rolleyes:

Yes, nothing says "I don't give a ****" like responding.  Methinks you're overly defensive.  I never said I don't like them - in fact, I have several family members who have them.  I could just never commit to one single design for the rest of my life.  That, and they're pricey as heck. 

And I love burgers.  As the NBA, I just don't care. 

Yes, nothing says "I don't give a ****" like responding.  Methinks you're overly defensive.  I never said I don't like them - in fact, I have several family members who have them.  I could just never commit to one single design for the rest of my life.  That, and they're pricey as heck. 

And I love burgers.  As the NBA, I just don't care. 

I don't give a **** that you don't like tattoos and think they are a waste of money, I was responding to your trolling arrogent comment in the tattoo haver thread.

Archived