Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jim Haslett : Time For Him To Show Something ?

Everyday that Haslett remains a part of this organization, my soul actually breaks a little.

The terrible drafts, laughable FA moves, coaching/QB carousels, ****ty stadium with overpriced everythings, and the inability to develop young players are all things that suck....

...but nothing--- and I mean NOTHING-- this franchise has ever done is as bad is teasing us with the possibility of another year with Haslett. We don't deserve this ****.

Yes, TK is a happy guy today; he doesn't have to see this thread anymore !  hehe

But, we still require photographic proof his office is cleaned out, but I am absolutely beside myself with extacy, I will be blissfully unaware of anything else that happens today, because I am sucking up cloud 9 in a vacuum while standing on cloud 10.

The one thing that would make me happier is for everyone to enjoy the New Year's Eve parties, but be safe.

Yes, TK is a happy guy today; he doesn't have to see this thread anymore !  hehe

But, we still require photographic proof his office is cleaned out, but I am absolutely beside myself with extacy, I will be blissfully unaware of anything else that happens today, because I am sucking up cloud 9 in a vacuum while standing on cloud 10.

The one thing that would make me happier is for everyone to enjoy the New Year's Eve parties, but be safe.

just to be safe, you might want to keep this thread up and in 2-3 years, change the title to the new defensive coordinators name.

I don't know how many people heard the Bruce press conference but I think it would dampen the enthusiasm some.  Among the highlights:  loves the scouts on the team, Scott Campbell is great if we saw his draft grades, we'd all be impressed, last years draft was stellar, and heck even free agency wasn't bad, we just had some unlucky injuries.  To say it was cringe worthy would be an understatement. 

Whoooooooooo......about time...I have been calling for hasslet to be fired for two years now. ...London Fletcher was absolutely correct...sorry but your a fraud Jim Hasslet! !...goodbye and don't let the door hit you in your rectal area on the way out!!!!!...Whoooooooooo...its a good start to the new year!!!!

for anyone defending hasletts defenses or for thinking that fans are just overreacting, heres a nice tidbit that should quell that notion once and for all:

Per @SandoESPN, the 2014 Redskins had the worst "Total QBR allowed"

B6ncpaSCEAAZoyK.png

since 2006 when QBR became a stat, the redskins 2014 was dead last in total QBR allowed.  This includes being worse than the lions 08 defense that didnt win a game, and multiple 2-14 teams in the last 9 years lol.

Archived