Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

Zero Zero Zero - 10/10 - wow, highly recommended.  And if you think Narcos is brutal...

I have no clue where this show came from.  My friend mentioned it like a week ago in WhatsApp chat just asking if anyone started it, then I heard Cakes mention it in the passing on The Junkies, but other than that I had not heard a peep about it.  Acting is incredible in the show too.

On 4/10/2020 at 12:15 AM, TK said:

Finished Ozark? Here’s your next addiction. :)  

Its a bit different as it’s actually a series from Spain, but switch it to the English audio track & you’re all set. 

First season is 13 shows. Season 4 just dropped. 

Great series.  I binged season 4 when it dropped, can't wait until season five drops.

5 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Great series.  I binged season 4 when it dropped, can't wait until season five drops.

I'm about halfway through Season 3 now. 

Season 1 scene where Denver tells Monica that she's got "the syndrome" had me rolling. :ols: 

• Haha 1

On 4/11/2020 at 5:32 PM, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

They went batsht crazy in 3. :ols: 

Just finished Season 4. Not sure which I'm waiting for more next, Season 5 or Ozark 4

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, TK said:

They went batsht crazy in 3. :ols: 

Just finished Season 4. Not sure which I'm waiting for more next, Season 5 or Ozark 4

I know man, both are incredible shows.  Ozark gets all the street cred, Money Heist is greatly overlooked.  I stumbled across it not long after season 1 was out, was off work that day, and binged it, got hooked. 

15 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Was there ANY advertisement for this show?  I never saw anything about it and wouldn't have known about it if not for a friend.  One of the best shows I've watched.

If you've been watching anything on Amazon, they'll sneak a trailer into the beginning of a show or a movie.  That's about it.  I watched it a couple weeks ago, it's great.  

Also, Season 3 of Mrs. Maisel is solid.  

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

If you've been watching anything on Amazon, they'll sneak a trailer into the beginning of a show or a movie.  That's about it.  I watched it a couple weeks ago, it's great.  

Also, Season 3 of Mrs. Maisel is solid.  

There isn't much I watch on Amazon at all.  Last thing was Jack Ryan season 2. 

I really hate their app and how unorganized everything is.  Netflix is a lot better and their recommendations and stuff are just better.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, purbeast said:

There isn't much I watch on Amazon at all.  Last thing was Jack Ryan season 2. 

I really hate their app and how unorganized everything is.  Netflix is a lot better and their recommendations and stuff are just better.

Bosch is good.  Goliath Season 1 and 2 is good...if you like Billy Bob Thornton being a wisecracking smartass, it's a really good show.  Season 3 is terrible, IMO.  Mrs. Maisel is awesome.  Amazon has some really good original programming, it's just not front and center like Netflix is.  

7 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Bosch is good.  Goliath Season 1 and 2 is good...if you like Billy Bob Thornton being a wisecracking smartass, it's a really good show.  Season 3 is terrible, IMO.  Mrs. Maisel is awesome.  Amazon has some really good original programming, it's just not front and center like Netflix is.  

I watched first season of Bosch and that was enough.  It was very meh, and the main actor just bothers me for some reason.  I have heard good things about Goliath.

1 hour ago, purbeast said:

Was there ANY advertisement for this show?  I never saw anything about it and wouldn't have known about it if not for a friend.  One of the best shows I've watched.

Never even heard of it until it was recommended on here. It is an incredible show 

• Like 1