Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

1 minute ago, -JB- said:

The Sinner.

It stars Jessica Beal.

And there’s a scene where you can see her bum in the shower.  

Very nice :)  

We really enjoyed S1, total mind ****.  Was a little sad when I learned that S2 was a whole new story, but I guess it makes sense.  

spoiler about halfway through the season:

Spoiler

Seeing Bill Pullman getting pegged kinda threw me off LOL

• Haha 1

Been watching My Life is Murder (1 season) and No Offence (3 seasons) on Acorn tv.  Both good mystery shows.  My Life takes place in Australia and stars Lucy Lawless and is pretty amusing.  No Offence is British and is a bit more serious though it has it’s amusing quirky moments too.  They curse a lot in No Offence, and it’s definitely not a show to watch with kids, lol. 

oh and the latest season of Doc Martin is starting up on Acorn as well.

Edited by visionary

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I believe it is.  Should be good.

Yeah I couldn't view the vid at work. When I saw "Godfather of Harlem" I figured it was either him or Nicky Barnes, but it looked pre-'70s.

That dude had an interesting life, to say the least. Should make for a great series, and I've always been a fan of Forrest Whitaker

I watched the pilot of CBS’s Evil.  I liked it because it didn’t go how I thought it would.  I like the cast too.  Not sure if the show will stay interesting, but I’ll stick around for the first season.  

If I really like it, it will probably get canceled.  lol

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Re: Evil

Luke Cage's character should be the primary focus. Much more interesting than the rock climber mom.

I like rock climber mom.  There’s a lot to unpack with her it seems, but I definitely want them to get into the other two characters as the season goes on.  Both Mike Colter and Aasif Mandvi.  Colters character seems like he saw some **** that knocked him onto a new career path and I want to know what.