Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

I saw Stephen King tweeting about his impatience for more episodes of “From”, so naturally I had to watch it.  Still waiting on the last episode of season 1 but it certainly scratches the itch for something weird and scary.  

• Like 1

Sorry, I think anyone quitting Cobra Kai because it's unrealistic is quitting for the wrong reasons. I mean, the point is to enjoy the show so if you're not enjoying it then that's all that matters...but I don't think it was ever meant to be anything but fun and somewhat of a parody of the original movie anyway. I enjoy the intentional cheese and the predictable re-emergence of characters.

For example, like clockwork you know that every time Johnny and Daniel start getting along something is going to derail it. And that's OK and kind of fun. Who cares? 

Edited by TD_washingtonredskins

Severance on Apple TV is worth watching.  Super creepy and lots of details to thinking about while trying to figure out just what the hell is going on

On 3/24/2022 at 4:16 PM, purbeast said:

Then I will be missing it.  I refuse to pay for all these services.

Wait until all the episodes are out then pay for one month, which comes out to the cost of a movie rental.  Watch the entire season in that month, cancel.  Works out to less than a dollar an hour of show, which is a hell of a deal.  

3 hours ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

Sorry, I think anyone quitting Cobra Kai because it's unrealistic is quitting for the wrong reasons. I mean, the point is to enjoy the show so if you're not enjoying it then that's all that matters...but I don't think it was ever meant to be anything but fun and somewhat of a parody of the original movie anyway. I enjoy the intentional cheese and the predictable re-emergence of characters.

For example, like clockwork you know that every time Johnny and Daniel start getting along something is going to derail it. And that's OK and kind of fun. Who cares? 

Agreed. Its a fun show. That's all it needs to be.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

man, it’s so good. i haven’t been this invested in a mystery/puzzle box since Westworld season 1. I felt like I had a pretty good grasp of that and predicted one of the big reveals. I have no clue what’s going on here. 

I can’t wait for the finale on Friday

im with you, normally I have a good idea of where every story is going… I need answers!  

2 hours ago, TK said:

So Star Trek: Brave New Worlds drops on May 4th. 👀

And Obi Won is pushed back 2 days from the anniversary of A New Hope's debut in theaters. 

Got a feeling Disney+ is gonna have another banger on their hands. Aren't they now dropping it on the same day as the Stranger Things release (which seems strange, given that it's, you know, not cable)?

On 4/5/2022 at 9:07 AM, Spaceman Spiff said:

Outlaws is pretty good on Amazon.  Started off hilarious but it's gotten progressively darker and more serious through the first three episodes, but still retains a lot of humor.

Thanks for this.  We just checked out the first episode last night.

• Like 1