Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL: RG3 reportedly will be with Redskins owner at exam (MET)

redskins4ever28

Not good at all. And, to a lesser point, I thought the player-to-owner stuff was done since Shanahan is now in charge.

I'd be doing what Danny is too if my franchise QB may have just gone down for good, and could possibly never play to the potential he could have.

Yes, easy to overreact and see this as a bad sign, but let's not forget Dan Snyder spent Thanksgiving Weekend with RGIII and his fiancee in Dallas after the game so I am guessing they are pretty close. This could be for support as well as a concerned owner who had an opening in his calendar.

let's not forget Dan Snyder spent Thanksgiving Weekend with RGIII and his fiancee in Dallas after the game so I am guessing they are pretty close.

Can't help but wonder if this was at the back of Shanny's mind when he made his decision to leave RG3 in.

Danny, I mean Mister Snyder, needs to find friends his own age, friends who aren't dependent on him for their paycheck.

Not good at all. And, to a lesser point, I thought the player-to-owner stuff was done since Shanahan is now in charge.

If you we're the owner and your franchise QB who you just gave up 3 first round picks to draft and who made your team relevant again was going for what we assume is some major knee surgery would you not find the time to get on the plane with him? I know I would from a personal and professional perspective.

I'd be doing what Danny is too if my franchise QB may have just gone down for good, and could possibly never play to the potential he could have.

Nothing we can do about it. If it's an ACL, it's an ACL. The fact is, if RGIII has shown anything this year, it's that he has the same dedication and work ethic of a guy like Adrian Peterson. If he has to miss some time next year, all the better that we have a capable backup in Cousins and my biggest concern is that RGIII does not try to rush back. If there is a player that will work his ass off to come back stronger and better than before, it is RGIII.

the way I see it is if tomorrow's meeting was of no consequence because they pretty much knew the extent of the injury, Dan would not go.

I think he's an impatient man who wants the answer right away.

So maybe tomorrow could reveal some good news or at least some legitimate information and not just confirm something the powers that be already know.

Sounding more and more like ACL situation similar to AP's, as far as timetable I guess. Would be considered crazy comeback story 'ala AP if he's starting week 1, etc.

So it's not good. The dude's 22 years old though, that is good. Was going to be a long offseason anyway, as usual. We can still be excited about the future, still have our franchise QB.

Archived