Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

12/26 ESPNSC RGIII Live News Conference

DeadExField

Geez, watching him live and he is really twitchy, swaying back and forth, like either he doesn't want to be there or his leg is bothering him.

Why would he want to be there? I'm pretty sure that virtually every player considers doing press conferences to be a pain in the ass.

Geez, watching him live and he is really twitchy, swaying back and forth, like either he doesn't want to be there or his leg is bothering him.

LOL looked like his leg was bothering him? Behind a podium? I never knew someone with a sore knee had a way of answering questions, if that's the case, I'm glad he got out of there without aggravating the injury

Why would he want to be there? I'm pretty sure that virtually every player considers doing press conferences to be a pain in the ass.

I would think if his leg was bothering him, he wouldn't be swaying back and forth? I took it that he has a lot of energy. I just love our QB, loved his answer to that dumb question, are you upset taht you might keep Dallas out of the playoffs, nope, i am a Redskin and I hope I am for life.

Damian Woody:

"Dallas has edge at QB"

"Redskins have edge at RB, between tackles physicality"

"Dallas has edge at WR, D.Bryant playing out of his mind"

"Redskins have edge at front 7 on defense"

"Dallas has edge in secondary in Carr and Claiborne"

Best part about this was up until the secondary section the clips being shown had been the group that Woody had picked. Then secondary starts and he picks the cowboys secondary, and it's clips of Hall, Wilson, and the rest of the secondary being shown. Made me think that ESPN wanted Woody to say it was the Redskins :silly:

LOL looked like his leg was bothering him? Behind a podium? I never knew someone with a sore knee had a way of answering questions, if that's the case, I'm glad he got out of there without aggravating the injury

I mentioned the leg part because they just got out of practice. You know, possibly getting tight?

Best part about this was up until the secondary section the clips being shown had been the group that Woody had picked. Then secondary starts and he picks the cowboys secondary, and it's clips of Hall, Wilson, and the rest of the secondary being shown. Made me think that ESPN wanted Woody to say it was the Redskins :silly:

Thought the same thing. Not sure if that was SCs fault or Woody.

They had him picking 5 categories and he gave the nod to the Cowboys in 3 and then picked the Skins to win game. Rather akward segement for Woody and SC.

They had him picking 5 categories and he gave the nod to the Cowboys in 3 and then picked the Skins to win game. Rather akward segement for Woody and SC.

This was a disjointed affair at best; not good. Surprised he chose Romo sits to pee so quickly in the QB portion. Love it. :helmet: HTTR

I would have held that info back.

but now the Cowboys have to figure out if it's true or not

---------- Post added December-26th-2012 at 04:07 PM ----------

that must mean the Skins are better in the categories he didn't pick, or the Cowboys are barely better in their three and the Skins annihilate the Boys in their two

What impressive composure for a rookie. The things he says sound like they are coming from a seasoned veteran. "I'm a Washington Redskin and I hope I'll be one for the rest of my life." Hail

I would never forgive Dan Snyder if he somehow blew this with Robert and he isn't locked up for life. Not gonna happen... Dan finally has something productive to throw his money at.

I wonder if Rob Ryan is asked what his game plan is against Robert is again... will he say, "We're going to hit him.... HARD!" I laughed out loud when I heard him say that. Like he was going to intimidate us.

I think that was Greg Williams game plan against the Patriots in 2007, when they beat us 52-7.

I wonder if Rob Ryan is asked what his game plan is against Robert is again... will he say, "We're going to hit him.... HARD!" I laughed out loud when I heard him say that. Like he was going to intimidate us.

I think that was Greg Williams game plan against the Patriots in 2007, when they beat us 52-7.

Every single player and defensive coordinator has been saying that all year long. Hit him hard. Nothing new.

I wonder if Rob Ryan is asked what his game plan is against Robert is again... will he say, "We're going to hit him.... HARD!"

On ESPN980 the NFL Films guy was on and said Rob Ryan doesn't like to blitz. All season he has blitz very few times. And their running back is not very impressive. And Romo sits to pee has been playing a lot better lately.

Sunday should be a good game. :)

Archived