Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are you looking forward to the MOST? Christmas or the Dallas game?

MarkB452

What percentage would be turned in with Buyback + Taser + Education  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What percentage would be turned in with Buyback + Taser + Education

• 75-100%
    • 50 - 75%
    • 25 - 50%
    • 0 - 25%
    • I just want a phaser

Beating Dallas baby!

I mean, it's nice having the day off and getting to watch a movie and eat some Thai food, not to mention the relief of knowing your shopping is finished and you won't have to listen to any more ****ing annoying Xmas tunes, but...aint nothing compared to Dallas week.

Anyone say christmas gtfo

Obviously not a parent, my kid comes first over any football game regardless of how die-hard of a fan I am (which is pretty extreme).........I have a 4 year old daughter, so Christmas. And she loves the Redskins and leads RG3 chants during the games. She calls the Eagles the Chicken Butts and makes sure everyone knows she hates the Cowboys. Thread is kinda dumb though, cause as a father and die-hard fan, we get both Christmas and Dallas almost a week later......why does one have to look forward to one over the other more?

I'm going to be driving home on Christmas day and then visiting family. It's fun, but it's that, "everyone is really happy for the first couple hours, but then it slowly devolves into awkward small-talk" kind of thing.

Also, I'm going to get quizzed by at least a dozen people about my first semester in grad school. I don't really mind, but there's just not a lot to say other than "a lot of reading, and I don't have any idea how I've done yet..."

So yeah, Dallas game, where I'll probably be in a bar, eating awesome greasy food with friends, slightly more excited for that, though don't get me wrong, I'm still looking forward to Christmas too.

I give us about a 1 in 3 chance of beating Dallas right now. Romo sits to pee is playing lights out and three touchdown leads aren't safe against them. I mean, you all have seen our secondary.

I think their defense sucks but they're better than ours. With RGIII not at 100 percent, this sucks

So, Christmas

Debbie downer alert.

Not gonna lie: Christmas. Nothing is more fun to me than spending a day with the family, Christmas brunch and dinner and watching my nieces and nephew go bonkers over their presents. It's just a magical day for me...so sorry, no football game takes its place :)

That said, I am extremely excited about the Dallass game, it just doesn't trump my precious family time :)

I give us about a 1 in 3 chance of beating Dallas right now. Romo sits to pee is playing lights out and three touchdown leads aren't safe against them. I mean, you all have seen our secondary.

I think their defense sucks but they're better than ours. With RGIII not at 100 percent, this sucks

So, Christmas

I hate to admit you are right there Zoony, but damn. I am trying to enter this week with measured expectations. I believe in the Redskins and anything can happen, but the Boys are peaking and are a veteran team. I just hope the Redskins bring it all. They can win, they can. The Redskins have been playing good ball as well. Morris could be the key to beating the Boys. If they stack the box like the Eagles did, Kyle needs to switch gears earlier in this game especially on first down and go deep to back the D off. The Redskins can do this, the twelfth man is a big part of it.

Oh and Christmas by far, I have two boys and we are not going to the game but Busch Gardens, lol. Besides, our savior as a gift trumps all worldly things, such as football games.

---------- Post added December-24th-2012 at 09:01 AM ----------

Debbie downer alert.

I think Zoony is being realistic here, don't get your hopes too high and talk crap, yes they can win, the Skins can play with anyone.

Christmas first because I'm excited and blessed to be able to spend time with my wife and daughter and not be deployed like some of my buddies are right now. I was close to being "volentold" that I was going to be going as well. That being said, I'm equally excited about being able to watch the game with the division on the line. And I think there may be a possibility that my wife may have bought me tickets for this game for Christmas. She spent a decent amount of money on me and it's almost as much as the tickets I was looking at on stubhub awhile back so I'm excited about the possibility of maybe getting to watch in person. If not, I'll enjoy it the same with my Dad and family on the bigsreen!! HAIL!!

Archived