Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are you looking forward to the MOST? Christmas or the Dallas game?

MarkB452

What percentage would be turned in with Buyback + Taser + Education  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What percentage would be turned in with Buyback + Taser + Education

• 75-100%
    • 50 - 75%
    • 25 - 50%
    • 0 - 25%
    • I just want a phaser

I give us about a 1 in 3 chance of beating Dallas right now. Romo sits to pee is playing lights out and three touchdown leads aren't safe against them. I mean, you all have seen our secondary.

I think their defense sucks but they're better than ours. With RGIII not at 100 percent, this sucks

So, Christmas

What's a Christmas? We want Dallas!

---------- Post added December-23rd-2012 at 04:26 PM ----------

Rhetorical?

Cowboys just tied the Saints game BTW. OT.

Next week will be a humdinger and then some.

Can.

Not.

WAIT!

Hail.

If my favorite Red fan was able to make it out... I might have an extra ticket on the house... Jus sayin.

..... If my favorite Red fan was able to make it out... I might have an extra ticket on the house... Jus sayin.

Man I could THROTTLE you! I wouldn't of been out in Italy the start of this month following said mighty reds if I'd known that.

Damn you DC9! Finances with Crimbo on top now just won't stretch.

Remind me why I like you again?

Hail.

I give us about a 1 in 3 chance of beating Dallas right now. Romo sits to pee is playing lights out and three touchdown leads aren't safe against them. I mean, you all have seen our secondary.

I think their defense sucks but they're better than ours. With RGIII not at 100 percent, this sucks

So, Christmas

This is exactly how I feel. Summed up perfectly.

So, Christmas

z, I love you man, but as good as Romo sits to pee has been the last few games, we have 10.

And 10, even on one leg, has proven time and time again NO occasion is too big for him.

I'll take 10 to lead us home next Sunday.

Hail.

Archived