Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are you looking forward to the MOST? Christmas or the Dallas game?

MarkB452

What percentage would be turned in with Buyback + Taser + Education  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What percentage would be turned in with Buyback + Taser + Education

• 75-100%
    • 50 - 75%
    • 25 - 50%
    • 0 - 25%
    • I just want a phaser

I give us about a 1 in 3 chance of beating Dallas right now. Romo sits to pee is playing lights out and three touchdown leads aren't safe against them. I mean, you all have seen our secondary.

I think their defense sucks but they're better than ours. With RGIII not at 100 percent, this sucks

So, Christmas

Verbatim. Aaagrh.

I give us about a 1 in 3 chance of beating Dallas right now. Romo sits to pee is playing lights out and three touchdown leads aren't safe against them. I mean, you all have seen our secondary.

I think their defense sucks but they're better than ours. With RGIII not at 100 percent, this sucks

So, Christmas

I would say Des Bryant is the reason they score. No one else on that offense really scares me. I think Haslett realizes this and they will force Dallas to score with people other than Bryant.

Not really worried about Dallas tbh.

Sadly it'll likely depend on if Dallas can still make the playoffs by our kickoff.

If Dallas has nothing to play for, they win 28-27.

If Dallas still can make the playoffs, Skins win 31-17.

If Dallas wins the game, they leapfrog us and take the Division regardless with NY currently losing.

Yeah GHH I read that there is a chance that Dallas could be eliminated even before our game starts, especially if its flexed. But I don't want that......game needs to be for all the marbles between the two teams

Yeah GHH I read that there is a chance that Dallas could be eliminated even before our game starts, especially if its flexed. But I don't want that......game needs to be for all the marbles between the two teams

Nahhh, it's ALL on the game man. Winner takes all. They hold the breaker over NY, so they can't be eliminated if NY loses tonight. Or next Sunday if they play early.

Hail.

Fedex field better be louder than ever. I was at the last game in fedex where the redskins beat the cowboys to make the playoffs back in 07 it was a lovely sight to witness! This year I will be with a bunch of dallas fans (I moved to texas not too long ago) enjoying the game rocking out in all my redskins gear! Hopefully none of us get in a fight lol. Im most definetly looking forward to the redskins winning the division....my birthday is on the 2nd so it will be my christmas, new years and birthday gift all tied into one! HTTR!!!!!!

:dallasuck

So, Christmas

Ware is hurt. That changes their pass rush if he isn't healthy. The game could be a shootout, because I am pretty sure our offense will score on their defense.

Archived