Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are you looking forward to the MOST? Christmas or the Dallas game?

MarkB452

What percentage would be turned in with Buyback + Taser + Education  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What percentage would be turned in with Buyback + Taser + Education

• 75-100%
    • 50 - 75%
    • 25 - 50%
    • 0 - 25%
    • I just want a phaser

For Christ sake go to the game, do not sell your tickets to people who could be Dallas fans. This is a chance to win the division for the first time since 1999..I mean my God 1999. Let's do it in front of a Skins crowd not 70/30 or 80/20.

Seriously. I know this isn't Seattle but let's get as many Skins fans in as possible and make life uncomfortable for Dallas when they're on offense. I believe in the 12th man and no game is more important for Skins fans to be at.

Obviously not a parent, my kid comes first over any football game regardless of how die-hard of a fan I am (which is pretty extreme).........I have a 4 year old daughter, so Christmas. And she loves the Redskins and leads RG3 chants during the games. She calls the Eagles the Chicken Butts and makes sure everyone knows she hates the Cowboys. Thread is kinda dumb though, cause as a father and die-hard fan, we get both Christmas and Dallas almost a week later......why does one have to look forward to one over the other more?

THIS. i'm 19, back home from college for christmas (and for 4 more weeks as well). my brother is 24, and my sister is 21. we all LOVE coming home from college and decorating the tree and then doing our christmas shopping the day after we get home. my family has ALWAYS had christmas eve dinner with our family friends from our old church, and for the past 4 years, my sisters friend and her parents have joined too. and my grandparents visit from iowa every christmas. the next morning we wake up at 9:30 AM to open gifts, then we eat eggs and breakfast pizza. then we set up our new electronics and everything, then dinner at 7 pm. i ALWAYS look forward to christmas :)

I'm 29 and single. I will see my mother on Christmas and plan to see Django Unchained. A good day, but nothing like what Sunday will be like. I am already planning to take off the Monday after. This is possible the biggest single season regular season game in Redskin history.

THIS. i'm 19, back home from college for christmas (and for 4 more weeks as well). my brother is 24, and my sister is 21. we all LOVE coming home from college and decorating the tree and then doing our christmas shopping the day after we get home. my family has ALWAYS had christmas eve dinner with our family friends from our old church, and for the past 4 years, my sisters friend and her parents have joined too. and my grandparents visit from iowa every christmas. the next morning we wake up at 9:30 AM to open gifts, then we eat eggs and breakfast pizza. then we set up our new electronics and everything, then dinner at 7 pm. i ALWAYS look forward to christmas :)

Thats awesome man! Glad to see someone that values family over a football game :) And that is not a knock on anyone that can't be with their family or are estranged from their family for whatever reason.

Thats awesome man! Glad to see someone that values family over a football game :) And that is not a knock on anyone that can't be with their family or are estranged from their family for whatever reason.

ohhhh im not THAT much of a family man. when i got home for thanksgiving break, i was like "ok, mom, dad, i am NOT going to be at the dinner table when the Redskins game is on, so we are having dinenr AFTER the game, or during the game in the movie room". cause we usually start dinner at like 4:15 PM. they were like "fine we will have dinner in the movie room".

ohhhh im not THAT much of a family man. when i got home for thanksgiving break, i was like "ok, mom, dad, i am NOT going to be at the dinner table when the Redskins game is on, so we are having dinenr AFTER the game, or during the game in the movie room". cause we usually start dinner at like 4:15 PM. they were like "fine we will have dinner in the movie room".

LOL, I hear ya man.

Actually this maybe the dumbest thread ever, we don't have to make this choice, we get both no matter what.

I still value Christmas over a game, but hey I look forward to both, and happily so.

Yeah. Christmas is.once a year, but football is all fall/winter. And I've got to say that I enjoyed my Christmas this year. I hope and pray everyone else did as well.

Archived