Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC Wash - Redskins, Ravens Fans Exchange Insults in Preparation for Matchup Sunday

SWFLSkins

That was funny and probably a good representation of any new fans we have (not that there's anything wrong with that). But the Ravens fans were just like that about 15 years ago, so it is what it is. We have a very passionate aspect of our fan base that realizes we have about 20 heroes this season, not just our franchise QB. I'd be irritated too if my closest opponent developed a stud QB instantly while my team was arguably a QB away from a couple extra rings.

Little brother syndrome!

As the one poster on the video made a point. .... uhhhh, The Ravens had a fanbase prior to 2001 when they won the Superbowl? :ols: .. but seriously, they are some of the most fairweather, obnoxioius, fans i've ever seen. I would love to put them firmly in their place.

I hate the Ratbirds bc I work with so many of their fans. I'm not kidding when I say they are the most uninformed, obnoxious fanbase I've been around. They constantly talk **** about the Skins, even in seasons when they dont play (which is most.)

That's because most of them were Skins fans before the Raven won a Super Bowl, & that was a fluke. They haven't been back since, they've barely sniffed the Super Bowl & they consistently try to ride the coattails of the defense that helped them to their ONLY trophy.

I was working at UMD when they won the Super Bowl & I saw so many Skins fans suddenly turn into Ravens fans, stating that Baltimore is a local team too. It made me sick! I've probably been to more Ravens games then any other team & their fans are incredibly pathetic. They have NO sense of humor, they don't know how to enjoy a game without wanting to start fights. They're almost as bad as Eagles fans.

I hope we beat the absolute tar out of them. 3 Division rivals & an interleague rival 4 weeks in a row? :yes: Bring it, Suckaaaaaaaz!

:ravensuck

They drafted exceptionally well on defense for years and now that defense is aging... I don't know how long that defense reputation will last... We need this game for the DC area fans, but more importantly: The Playoffs

Its sort of the ebb and flow of any NFL franchise. They're still a young franchise, so Ravens fans wouldn't know about having to deal with a decade worth of a mediocre product. But that day is coming, i've been warning them about this for the past 2-3 seasons. but i guess some will have to actually see it to believe it.

As the one poster on the video made a point. .... uhhhh, The Ravens had a fanbase prior to 2001 when they won the Superbowl? :ols: .. but seriously, they are some of the most fairweather, obnoxioius, fans i've ever seen. I would love to put them firmly in their place.

Yeah, most of them forget (or don't know) their team was born in Cleveland! :ols:

---------- Post added December-4th-2012 at 11:28 PM ----------

I'm pretty sure it's spelled "paloffs"

Maaaaaan, you beat me to it.

I was joking with some guys at work today (some of whom are all of the sudden paying attention to the Skins) & I said something about winning the Division & getting into the "paloffs". I got some pretty funny looks.

How can I explain to these Aints & Falcons fans that Paloffs is an ES thing stemmed from a typo that blew up into a sitewide phenomenon? They'd never understand.

So, after saying "paloffs" & getting the looks, I chuckled to myself, & walked away.

Let 'em think.

Paloffs is now! :point2sky:

LOL at the Cowboys fan getting in on the RG3 chant....

Even better - did you notice the one Skins fan then shoves him out of the group?

Funny thing is, I actually get really, really annoyed with Skins fans like this - guys that are so obsessed with RG3 he's the only thing they care or know about on the team and none of our other good players are "good enough" for them. RG3 is an absolute stud and a truly unique talent in the NFL right now, but I can't help but jump out of my chair every time Santana Moss gets his hands on the ball or London Fletcher makes a big hit. I've been too obsessed with the team for long enough to not love and respect the guys that have put in the work throughout the bad years. I'm just happy we're finally headed in the right direction so it's a little annoying to have all the RG3 bandwagoners I guess because so many of them have no idea what most of us have been through for so long.

Even better - did you notice the one Skins fan then shoves him out of the group?

Funny thing is, I actually get really, really annoyed with Skins fans like this - guys that are so obsessed with RG3 he's the only thing they care or know about on the team and none of our other good players are "good enough" for them. RG3 is an absolute stud and a truly unique talent in the NFL right now, but I can't help but jump out of my chair every time Santana Moss gets his hands on the ball or London Fletcher makes a big hit. I've been too obsessed with the team for long enough to not love and respect the guys that have put in the work throughout the bad years. I'm just happy we're finally headed in the right direction so it's a little annoying to have all the RG3 bandwagoners I guess because so many of them have no idea what most of us have been through for so long.

Preach it brotha!

I LOVE seeing Fletcher get those hits, I love seeing Cooley on the field, even if he's not getting the ball. Moss, even tho he's made his mistakes, continues to make me smile because I've always loved his style of play, his attitude & his dedication. Not to mention how hard he'll fight for those extra yards or even a score, as we saw against the Eagles recently. He is a Cowboy killer, as well as Cooley. I love those guys.

On Sunday I was at a store and a guy had an RGIII jersey on, and I said hey now hope RGIII is ready to go for Monday. I think he thought I was a Giants fan with the look I got, hhahaa. The thing is I had one of my FEDex field south shirts on that I made for the Tampa game. I actually walked back into the store and showed him the shirt, but I still don't think he got it, I don't think he knew what Fedex Field was. So yeah these guys are out there now, I should have asked him where he was from. And obviously the jersey was a knockoff and still had creases in it, so it was brand new.

9-12b014.jpg

Hahah that was pretty funny.I hate how that raven fan put all that together though. I was kind of like sh*t hes right.

But it's all old news, none of that (other than maybe McNabb -- who was dumped quickly) is really relevant anymore. There is A LOT you can say about the Ravens:

1. They lost to Charlie Batch.

2. They have beaten 1 +.500 team

3. Joe Flacco is mediocre. He's a better Jason Campbell - wins off Ray Rice and Defense.

4. Ray Lewis is a double-murderer.

5. They play in Baltimore

6. Sure we have the long list of Free Agent Busts, but Brian Billick knows Qbs: Grbac, Boeller, McNair, Blake and now Joe "Hey Guys, I'm Elite! No really! I'm Elite!" Flacco.

7. They lost to Charlie Batch!

I agree 100% with what you're saying.. I keep telling folk that we do actually have talent outside of RG3. He is NOT the team, though he's the most valuable component.

But it's all old news, none of that (other than maybe McNabb -- who was dumped quickly) is really relevant anymore. There is A LOT you can say about the Ravens:

1. They lost to Charlie Batch.

2. They have beaten 1 +.500 team

3. Joe Flacco is mediocre. He's a better Jason Campbell - wins off Ray Rice and Defense.

4. Ray Lewis is a double-murderer.

5. They play in Baltimore

6. Sure we have the long list of Free Agent Busts, but Brian Billick knows Qbs: Grbac, Boeller, McNair, Blake and now Joe "Hey Guys, I'm Elite! No really! I'm Elite!" Flacco.

7. They lost to Charlie Batch!

Not to mention:

- They're really from Cleveland (aka the Baltimore of the midwest)

- They have as much history and tradition as twitter

- Their colors are the same as the gay teletubby

- They're named after a poem

The Ravens' fan says we've been a joke for 20 years. I would love to ask that guy who he was rooting for 20 years ago because it sure as **** wasn't the Ravens. Probably some traitor who says "I used to follow the Skins but I never liked them." Well, you know what I have to say to people like that? GOOD ****ING RIDDANCE.

Archived