Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC Wash - Redskins, Ravens Fans Exchange Insults in Preparation for Matchup Sunday

SWFLSkins

LOL at the Cowboy fan joining in on the RG3 chant.

Not a Cowboy fan. Lavar Arrington Pro Bowl Jersey. And I don't like when our fans wear those jerseys to the games. It's a BLUE jersey. It does look like a Cowboys jersey. Count me in as one who will never get a pro bowl jersey. You should be wearing burgundy to the game, not blue.

---------- Post added December-5th-2012 at 12:48 PM ----------

I thought the video was idiotic, not funny at all! All they could say was "RGIII"

Glad you were the first to say what I was thinking. It actually makes us looks like idiots that know nothing about football.

I went to college at Salisbury University. Before I went there I can say I didn't mind the ravens. I'd pull for them if I saw them on TV, I liked watching Ed Reed play, and I was happy when they won the super bowl. All of this changed roughly three months into my freshmen year. I realize every fanbase has bad apples, but the number of Ravens fans that passionatly hate the skins drove me to despise them. I'd ask them why they hated the skins, and the response 98% of the time was "They suck". Compelling argument. Gotta hate a team that has posed no threat during your entire existence, isn't in your division, isn't in your conference, and a team you play once every four years. Insane. Due to contact with fanbases, my least favorite teams in order go Eagles, Ravens, Cowboys.I hope to god we destroy them. Merciless slaughter. I want to put 50 on them. If we don't make the playoffs, and only win one more game all season, I pray it's those ratbirds.

Its sort of the ebb and flow of any NFL franchise. They're still a young franchise, so Ravens fans wouldn't know about having to deal with a decade worth of a mediocre product. But that day is coming, i've been warning them about this for the past 2-3 seasons. but i guess some will have to actually see it to believe it.

Yea, their defensive stars are older, but the younger players on D, while solid, are not Ed Reed or Ray Lewis replacements, not even Terrel Suggs. Their offense may be slightly younger, but lacks the talent the defense has had.

Not a Cowboy fan. Lavar Arrington Pro Bowl Jersey. And I don't like when our fans wear those jerseys to the games. It's a BLUE jersey. It does look like a Cowboys jersey. Count me in as one who will never get a pro bowl jersey. You should be wearing burgundy to the game, not blue.

There's that guy, but you'll also see a Cowboy fan chanting "RG3" as he gets pushed off the screen to the right at about the 2:00 minute mark.

---------- Post added December-5th-2012 at 12:48 PM ----------

Glad you were the first to say what I was thinking. It actually makes us looks like idiots that know nothing about football.

No the Cowboys fan comes in around 1:56. He gets pushed out of the crowd around 2:01.

I'm a little disappointed. There are so many shots we could've taken at the Ravens expense yet our only defense is "RG3."

*Sean Taylor PB jersey

That vid was hilarious. I think the point on the Redskins side they were certainly making was that even though all this Crap has gone on the last 20 years with the Skins, the bar is called "The Dividing Line" and look how many Ravens fans are there and how many Skins fans are there. Also the dude with the Ravens gear on is apparently a Skins fan in real life

I went to college at Salisbury University. Before I went there I can say I didn't mind the ravens. I'd pull for them if I saw them on TV, I liked watching Ed Reed play, and I was happy when they won the super bowl. All of this changed roughly three months into my freshmen year. I realize every fanbase has bad apples, but the number of Ravens fans that passionatly hate the skins drove me to despise them. I'd ask them why they hated the skins, and the response 98% of the time was "They suck". Compelling argument. Gotta hate a team that has posed no threat during your entire existence, isn't in your division, isn't in your conference, and a team you play once every four years. Insane. Due to contact with fanbases, my least favorite teams in order go Eagles, Ravens, Cowboys.I hope to god we destroy them. Merciless slaughter. I want to put 50 on them. If we don't make the playoffs, and only win one more game all season, I pray it's those ratbirds.

This is the exact way I feel. I'm surrounded by Ravens idiots at work and they drive me insane.

That vid was hilarious. I think the point on the Redskins side they were certainly making was that even though all this Crap has gone on the last 20 years with the Skins, the bar is called "The Dividing Line" and look how many Ravens fans are there and how many Skins fans are there. Also the dude with the Ravens gear on is apparently a Skins fan in real life

What makes you think he's a real life redskins fan?

Anyway, that's really funny. Many things are true, except for the rivalry part of it I would say, sort of.

Btw, he didn't used the "Adam Archuleta" trigger, so, he could have been nastier. Love the part about Fat Al being in the bar somewhere...

What makes you think he's a real life redskins fan?

Anyway, that's really funny. Many things are true, except for the rivalry part of it I would say, sort of.

Btw, he didn't used the "Adam Archuleta" trigger, so, he could have been nastier. Love the part about Fat Al being in the bar somewhere...

I read on the Ravens forum he's actually a big Skins fan

I recognize our team has been pretty bad over the last two decades-- and I'll admit there are some definite resentment issues in Redskins Nation, but between these two fan bases, Ravens fans have to be among some of the most ungrateful, bandwagon, fair weather'ers in the NFL!

I work in Baltimore and never have I heard more negativity about a team that has done nothing but win over the last decade-plus than I do out of Ravens fans. The team has been a model of consistency and an exemplary organization from the ground up -- producing 8 playoff seasons and a Lombardi trophy in just 16 seasons of existence -- yet by the way their fans talk, you'd think their squad never left Cleveland. It makes me sick how entitled they are. They have no idea how good they've had it. The moment they lose, the jerseys come flying off and the "F*** Flacco" talk begins and the "Rey Lewis needs to hang'em up" discussion starts up, and they all babble on about how "agonizing" it's been to be a Ravens fan since 2000.

As if they have any idea what true fan agony is...

But when they win, boy... Jesus, can they be obnoxious! It's so bad, they should really consider changing their mascot to a parrot because when those purple rats win, they sit over your shoulder and talk so much hot garbage in your ear, it's enough to make you want to commit a hate crime.

I'll give them this, they show up on Sunday at M&T, and the atmosphere at their tailgates and at game time is pretty damn electric.But I still maintain they don't bleed purple and black nearly as much as they claim... and it's mainly because those spoiled a**holes have never been cut.

We Redskins fans might be fickle, but at least we have reason to be.

HTTR

I recognize our team has been pretty bad over the last two decades-- and I'll admit there are some definite resentment issues in Redskins Nation, but between these two fan bases, Ravens fans have to be among some of the most ungrateful, bandwagon, fair weather'ers in the NFL!

I want to see how loyal they are after a few losing seasons. I guarantee Mullets & Trash stadium is barren. Baltimore is the ultimate fairweather town.

I want to see how loyal they are after a few losing seasons. I guarantee Mullets & Trash stadium is barren. Baltimore is the ultimate fairweather town.

They don't deserve that organization because of this. Among everything else, besides the constant, unsolicited insults, is the fact that they are such blantant fairweathers. They annoy the blue hell out of me. :mad:

They don't deserve that organization because of this. Among everything else, besides the constant, unsolicited insults, is the fact that they are such blantant fairweathers. They annoy the blue hell out of me. :mad:

It's not just the Ravens. Until July, OPACY was empty.

Ehh, that video doesnt do much for me. The Nats vs zerO''s one was great, bantering back and forth. There was a truck full of ammo the Skins dude could have said. He could have buried the ratturds fan.....it seems as if the ratturds were behind that videos production, they couldnt have made us look any worse. I hope we punish those Baltimorans this sunday.

Remember 2007? The Ravens went 4-12 and lost to the 0-14 Miami Dolphins. The fanbase simply disappeared. In fact, most of the Ratbird merchandise ended up at the local TJ Maxx. I remember the Ray Lewis jersey for $10.

Remember 2007? The Ravens went 4-12 and lost to the 0-14 Miami Dolphins. The fanbase simply disappeared. In fact, most of the Ratbird merchandise ended up at the local TJ Maxx. I remember the Ray Lewis jersey for $10.

damn, yeah i actually remember that. :ols: folks were jumping ship all over the place. lol

Uh, the ravens haven't been 4-12 since their first year 1996 and have sold out every game in their existence. You must be thinking of the Redskins and the disappearing seats.

Hahah that was pretty funny.I hate how that raven fan put all that together though. I was kind of like sh*t hes right.
lmao me too, that was very funny and i busted out laughing when he said Albert Haynesworth was probably there.

This kid was right in many of them cut downs, but 1 and the main 1, Where were we 3 weeks ago? I will tell you where we were, we were still missing an awesome weapon on this offense who is now back, Garcon, we were also getting our defense together, because the Panthers robbed us and without that given TD, our D played a full game again.

Didn't shut out, but sure did shut down an offense that scored many points on other teams. We were being prepared by the football gods to be tested and to learn how to over come and be a winner. we were also watching the Dallas Cowboys at that time show the NFL and us that Baltimore can be run all over and be lit up through the air, they out played the Ravens and missed a FG late in the game and lost,

Now that 3 weeks are in the past, where will we be this Sunday? Beating the ass of the Baltimore Ravens!

Archived