Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC Wash - Redskins, Ravens Fans Exchange Insults in Preparation for Matchup Sunday

SWFLSkins

Posted in BRBN, thought it was worth commenting on. Funny that is probably how the other NFL fans are starting to view us right now, and I don't care. I hope it burns a hole in their brains. I know that I have used the RGIII sneeze move now three times to get into the heads of other fans, :ols:

http://www.nbcwashington.com/blogs/c...182055791.html

Yes, the Redskins won Monday and that's awesome, but there are still four very pivotal games left in the regular season, the first of which is Sunday against the Baltimore Ravens.

Now, unlike the annual "Battle of the Beltways" between the Nationals and Orioles, the 'Skins and 'Vens (I like to rhyme) do not meet regularly -- Sunday's game will be the teams' first against each other since 2008 -- so there aren't many opportunities for the two fanbases to exchange insults.

Never fear. The guys at Revoluton Reels, who made a great Orioles v. Nationals video this summer, are back at it again with a football version.

That was funny and probably a good representation of any new fans we have (not that there's anything wrong with that). But the Ravens fans were just like that about 15 years ago, so it is what it is. We have a very passionate aspect of our fan base that realizes we have about 20 heroes this season, not just our franchise QB. I'd be irritated too if my closest opponent developed a stud QB instantly while my team was arguably a QB away from a couple extra rings.

Little brother syndrome!

I live in CA so fortunately I don't have to deal with the Ravens BS but remind me what makes them so great? 1 super bowl title versus 3. Ok they've been good the past 10 years while the Skins haven't. That's quickly changing. It's the same thing with the Eagles. Finally we can almost say we are better in both past and present, and they can shut their traps once and for all.

They drafted exceptionally well on defense for years and now that defense is aging... I don't know how long that defense reputation will last... We need this game for the DC area fans, but more importantly: The Playoffs

I'm pretty sure it's spelled "paloffs"

Archived