Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC Wash - Redskins, Ravens Fans Exchange Insults in Preparation for Matchup Sunday

SWFLSkins

I really love how most conversations with Ravens fans start out "I used to be a Redskins fan but....."

As soon as I hear that I stop the conversation b/c I instantly lose respect for them. Seriously... if you are a true fan of a team you stick with them FOR LIFE. I have other teams that I pay attention to, but I could give two ****s about how they turn out at the end of the year. It's Skins for life.... and stay the **** away from my team if you ever turned your back on them. You are not welcome back.

That was funny ****. And oh how the truth hurts.

RGIII!

I think that nails it though. As Skins fans we survived all that crap and never quit on the team. And now the entire NFL is enamored with the Rookie we had supposedly once again way over spent for only to have him come out of the gate rewriting the record book and having NFL defenses re-configuring. RGIII is all that needs to be said right now. They now that we are coming back, just ask any of our foes, they all now what is coming.

When that Ravens fan on the vid was making all his points, I was just like. Damn.....its all true. We have been a joke, Danny Boy has held us back for so long etc

Right... but it's also the mantra that (seemingly) ended when Allen and Shanny came to town. Heck, we can still talk about how awful the Patriots used to be if we want to, but that changed rather quickly once they started winning... didn't it?

Those guys really think they are the class of the NFL right now. And their lines are old and tired... Haynesworth, really?!?! I also love how they call us out for losing to the Panthers when they lost to the Eagles!

They obviously haven't been paying close attention to the spark RGIII has ignited with this team. We'll see if they are still flapping their gums on Sunday.

Those guys really think they are the class of the NFL right now. And their lines are old and tired... Haynesworth, really?!?! I also love how they call us out for losing to the Panthers when they lost to the Eagles!

They obviously haven't been paying close attention to the spark RGIII has ignited with this team. We'll see if they are still flapping their gums on Sunday.

reading through this now..mmm :munchout:

What makes you think he's a real life redskins fan?

Anyway, that's really funny. Many things are true, except for the rivalry part of it I would say, sort of.

Btw, he didn't used the "Adam Archuleta" trigger, so, he could have been nastier. Love the part about Fat Al being in the bar somewhere...

I know the guy, he's a friend .... He's a redskins fan, family has season tickets. But also is a comedian and does funny things. It disappoints me that some people can't see past acting.

I know the guy, he's a friend .... He's a redskins fan, family has season tickets. But also is a comedian and does funny things. It disappoints me that some people can't see past acting.

Never said anything wrong about the guy. I figured it out he was just acting as anybody else in this. I don't know the guy (obviously), so there's nothing here to tell me that this guy is truly a redskins fan.

Hell, that just proves he's good at what he does :P

Anyway, that's still funny.

My question is, why didn't he do one roasting Ravens fans... Trust me, there's alot of ammo to make a good skit.

There's more to come... This wasn't the first and won't be the last. But they also aren't Paramount Pictures who can crank things out everyday. Guess it keeps people wanting more. Haha

Archived