Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC Wash - Redskins, Ravens Fans Exchange Insults in Preparation for Matchup Sunday

SWFLSkins

Is this the video where the Ravens fan says the Redskins don't have a true rival?

Pot kettle? I mean...really? Really?

This kills me. Really - Ravens fans love to talk about their rivalry with the Steelers. I keep telling them "The Packers/Bears have played 130 games against each other, the Redskins/Cowboys 104 games. Raiders/Cheifs about the same. The Ravens and Steelers have played 36 times. Hardly significant"

WUSA9: Baltimore Head Coach John Harbaugh Thinks Ravens And Redskins Fans Can Coexist

http://www.wusa9.com/news/article/23...ns-Can-Coexist

WASHINGTON (WUSA) -- The Washington Redskins (6-6) are arguably the hottest team in the NFL in right now. They are peaking at the right team behind two rookies, an unexplainable revived offensive line and a tragically flawed defense, who just so happens to be making plays at the right time.

And well, let's just say the Ravens (9-3) are not soaring at the current moment

Try living up here in Ravens territory, it's pure torture every week.

No **** dude. These guys have a severe hard on for anything anit-Redskins.

Person: Hey, can I be a Ravens fan?

Ravens fan: Do you like incomplete sentences, crystal meth and purple camo?

Person: Hell yeah!

Ravens fan: Kick ass. Here, hit this pipe and put on this Ray Lewis baseball jersey from Kmart!

I thought the video was idiotic, not funny at all! All they could say was "RGIII"

Me too, if anything it was a shot at Redskins fans.

From Deadspin

There's no white trash like Baltimore white trash. The Ravens are a nothing franchise. They're the Team That Shouldn't Be. Baltimoreans have willed themselves to like this team even though they know, deep in their heart, it isn't theirs. In a perfect NFL world, the Colts are still in Baltimore, the Browns are still the Browns, and Indianapolis remains a raging tire fire in the center of flyover country. These replacement Colts will never be as lovable to the rest of the NFL as the Baltimore Colts were. They're the unwanted replacements. They're the Sammy Hagar of NFL teams. Whoa hey, did someone say Sammy Hagar? BOBBY FROM TOWSON SAYS TURN THAT **** UP.

Again it goes back to little man syndrome. The Ravens have been very successful however their fanbase is small and their team rarely gets national attention.

The Redskins have been medicore to bad and yet we still have the most consecutive sellouts, loyal fanbase, and national exposure. Also the 4th most valuable team in the world.

Ravens fans have always seemed, at least to me, somewhat jealous that our team has been incredibly disgusting for years and we still have more fans than they do and get more coverage than they do. I think they're afraid to think about what would happen if the same tragedies befell them, since, you know, they used to have a really awesome football team for years which turned terrible and ended up moving to Indianapolis. I think they know deep down that they're not as loyal and passionate a fanbase so they have to be tough guys to make up for it.

Little brother syndrome indeed. 12 years after the fact now listening to them go on and on about their superbowl win sounds as stupid as Cowboys fans talking about 92,93,95. What have they done lately? Choke in the playoffs consistently. That can't be fun.

What makes me laugh is how they put the 2000 Ravens into the argument for greatest Super Bowl winning team of all time. The defense yes, you could make that argument. Their offense? Did enough to not lose it for their defense. Their argument is, you can't win if you can't score.

I bet the 1991 Skins could score on em. ;)

Little brother syndrome indeed. 12 years after the fact now listening to them go on and on about their superbowl win sounds as stupid as Cowboys fans talking about 92,93,95. What have they done lately? Choke in the playoffs consistently. That can't be fun.

This x100000... seriously... it's been over a decade. You're good in the regular season but can't do **** otherwise. Congratulations on (basically) being the Eagles of the AFC since 2002.

What is this guys obsession with the Redskins? Seriously, it's like beyond funny at this point.

I think it's typical of many Ravens fans in this area. They claim they never liked the Skins, just followed them (yeah right)... and they hated the Colts after they left town. So, basically, they are telling us that they jumped on the early success of the Ravens franchise instead of sticking with the Redskins. I still don't understand why they think we give two ****s about an AFC squad that we see once every 4-5 years. To me, I think they really did like the Skins and are just hoping to justify rooting for their new team.

Really a Lavar Arrington pro-bowl jersey? lmao

---------- Post added December-5th-2012 at 11:34 AM ----------

I just want a win. I don't care about them like they do about us. They have this weird infatuation with us.

I'd love to see a Skins/Ravens Super Bowl before I die though.. Can you imagine the chaos?

Apparently, that Harbaugh link was pulled, said article can't be found. What is this guys obsession with the Redskins? Seriously, it's like beyond funny at this point.

Little Brother Syndrome.

Their whole city has it.

I think it's typical of many Ravens fans in this area. They claim they never liked the Skins, just followed them (yeah right)... and they hated the Colts after they left town. So, basically, they are telling us that they jumped on the early success of the Ravens franchise instead of sticking with the Redskins. I still don't understand why they think we give two ****s about an AFC squad that we see once every 4-5 years. To me, I think they really did like the Skins and are just hoping to justify rooting for their new team.

Where did you get that gif in your sig JMU?

Was there a thread on HogsHaven that I missed?

Not to mention:

- They're really from Cleveland (aka the Baltimore of the midwest)

- They have as much history and tradition as twitter

- Their colors are the same as the gay teletubby

- They're named after a poem

:ols:

Funny stuff

Not only that, a poem written by a Virginian. They don't even know their own history. Mainly because they're ****ing stupid

Yes...we haven't played them since 2008, aside from all the time in the Pre-Season. Like everyone should know by now, you cycle opposing conferences every four years. The video is entertaining yet is spoken like a true hating Ravens fan. Speaking of baseball, I could talk a LOT of **** about that O's team and THEIR owner, if you want to call it that. And I won't even go into how the Nationals roster has been built up in a short amount of time compared to them.

But all that ass talk of Snyder and such about coaches has been non relevant since Shanahan became head coach here and Bruce Allen became manager. If the play here is "All the Redskins do is say RG3" then all the Ravens do is recycle garbage. Looking forward to running the ball down their overrated defensive lines throats.

:ols:

Funny stuff

Not only that, a poem written by a Virginian. They don't even know their own history. Mainly because they're ****ing stupid

All you have to do is mention that the Ravens should be in Cleveland and Baltimore should have the abomination that is the current Browns and their only response is "Whatever...hon"

The Ravens' fan says we've been a joke for 20 years. I would love to ask that guy who he was rooting for 20 years ago because it sure as **** wasn't the Ravens. Probably some traitor who says "I used to follow the Skins but I never liked them." Well, you know what I have to say to people like that? GOOD ****ING RIDDANCE.

MANNNN... relax, guy! He's acting... he's actually a huge Redskins fan. things are meant to be funny.

Archived