Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Previews of Coming Attractions: Upcoming New Movies (Thoughts and Info on Movies That Don't Have Their Own Thread Yet).

Jumbo

49 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

For the love of God, get the dinosaurs off the damn island already!!!  I'm tired of going back to the same damn islands over and over again, its old!

They tried to do something different, but their script ended up centering around dino-human supersoldiers (I'm not joking).

I stalked IMDB for years trying to get the latest news, and they were in production hell forever.  Time to let this franchise die

44 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I'm a few months late I see... The Killing Joke only expanded on the Joker's origin story. It's been out there since the 50s or 60s.

The Killing Joke is pretty morbid. Joker gives acid to Commissioner Gordon and sexually assaults his daughter (Batgirl).

Suicide Squad (the animated version from 2014) was dark, too. I like the change

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This hit me in the feels lol...seriously.

And the scene of the black family in the pool. I think the guy with the plastic bottles was the hotel manager, and a black family staying in the hotel went swimming in the pool...he started pouring acid into the pool because he wanted the black family out.

Edited by Califan007
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Can't wait for the Mr. Rogers movie. 

That was a great man. 

We received a Holiday card from him one year by mistake. It was supposed to be for our neighbor on the next block. 

Handwritten and personal message to the individual. As a good neighbor I took it over to them. 

I think Fred was one of the very few people in the world that had a genuine heart with good intentions. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's a great trailer. Almost like a Rocky 3/4 hybrid. I had heard rumors that he was going to be fighting Drago's son which seemed like it could be really cool or really bad. Then that final reveal in the trailer is perfect. Still, if the guy is not a complete Russian asshole tool it kinda ruins it. He can't just be a boxer that happens to be the son of Drago yet we all know why it's personal to Creed. 

I think the first Creed is fairly overrated but I'm in for this one. 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

25 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

That's a great trailer. Almost like a Rocky 3/4 hybrid. I had heard rumors that he was going to be fighting Drago's son which seemed like it could be really cool or really bad. Then that final reveal in the trailer is perfect. Still, if the guy is not a complete Russian asshole tool it kinda ruins it. He can't just be a boxer that happens to be the son of Drago yet we all know why it's personal to Creed. 

I think the first Creed is fairly overrated but I'm in for this one. 

I think the first one is a little overrated but I still enjoyed it.  I still watch it from time to time.

This is a movie where I don't want to read reviews, I won't look at anything past this trailer, I just want to go see it.  Don't want to know anything else about it.  Even knowing that he's fighting Drago's son is a bit too much for me.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Chew said:

I needs deets!

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/terminator/feature/a839794/terminator-6-cast-release-date-trailer-linda-hamilton-plot-arnold-schwarzenegger/

The actual plot is unknown at this point. What we do know is that the movie will be a direct sequel to Terminator 2: Judgement Day and will therefore be ignoring 3, 4 and 5 entirely.

"Pretending they were a bad dream" in fact, as James Cameron tactfully put it.

"This is a continuation of the story from Terminator 1 and Terminator 2. And we're pretending the other films were a bad dream. Or an alternate timeline, which is permissible in our multi-verse," he explained.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1