Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Previews of Coming Attractions: Upcoming New Movies (Thoughts and Info on Movies That Don't Have Their Own Thread Yet).

Jumbo

9 hours ago, Redskins Reparations said:

I hope they touch on why he never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

On the the night Tony and Jackie robbed Feech La Manna's poker game I hope we find out if Ralphie really caught the clapp from some hippie chick or just chickened out.  I think I know the answer.  

Edited by drowland
  • Haha 1

:headbang:

JUST IN: ‘Kingsman’ director Matthew Vaughn assembles all-star cast in new spy franchise ‘Argyle’ starring Henry Cavill, Dua Lipa, Sam Rockwell, Bryce Dallas Howard, Bryan Cranston, Catherine O’Hara, John Cena, and Samuel L. Jackson.

The film, based on the soon to be launched spy novel Argylle from author Ellie Conway, follows “the world’s greatest spy” ‘Argylle’ as he is caught up in a globe-trotting adventure.

The movie will be the first of at least three films in the franchise and is set in America, London and multiple locations across the world.

FB_IMG_1625768442071.jpg.49027e80e5fd2791b1d94f15383662cc.jpg

• Like 3

Kinda looking forward to Jungle Cruise. 

Looks to me like they're not taking it seriously. Which is what I'm hoping for. Hope it's another Pirates of the Carribbean. 

And I think Dwayne Johnson's costume is absolute African Queen. Which I also approve of. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...