Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obama vs Romney 3: The Rubber Match in Boca Raton-Foreign Policy Debate

88Comrade2000

They will try to impeach him over either Benghazi or Fast and Furious. I expect an ever more hostile congress to Obama. I also think Boehner better watch his back as he will be challenged for speaker.

If they can impeach Clinton for lying over an affair; they will find a way to impeach Obama. He won't be removed and the Republicans will have sealed their fate. Dems would win big in 2014 and 2016.

I think you're "misremembering" history. President Clinton was not formally impeached. Get your stuff straight.

...watch the first 10 minutes of last night's Stewart....lord...(may seem like a random post, but it's not and I cut it short...some will get me)

The bull**** mountain segment really got to the state of the media point that has been brought up several times on here... Notably by you and Predicto. Really sad state of affairs. Makes me genuinely worry about this country's future if common sense does not prevail and the bull**** reigns.

Key and widespread aspects of "the state of the right/conservative voice" is far closer to radicalizing some of my long-standing positive thoughts about the two major parties and their general balance in worth than I would ever have predicted....I still feel that way about many basic ideologies typically associated with each (which change) having worth...but the "face" or "voice" of the one party itself brings out the iron heel part of me these days....

...watch the first 10 minutes of last night's Stewart....lord...(may seem like a random post, but it's not and I cut it short...some will get me)

They really don't have to write much these days, huh?

it's gotta be a hell of an easy job, daily Show writer. every morning you come to work and the right media has just piled a smorgasbord of idiocy to choose from.

~BAng

Right,...without a Senate conviction, it wasn't an impeachment!!

Edit...without both houses of Congress, impeachment cannot be complete. Which is why Nixon resigned, I watched it.

Clinton was impeached. You get "impeached" by the house of representatives. Impeachment means "to have charges brought against" you. That happened. Clinton was not censured upon his trial in senate though. Two different things: impeachment and censure.

They really don't have to write much these days, huh?

it's gotta be a hell of an easy job, daily Show writer. every morning you come to work and the right media has just piled a smorgasbord of idiocy to choose from.

~BAng

And if they don't MSNBC is hot for a piece of the President's strudel, and CNN is...well CNN is just pathetic. Kind of like kicking a sick, blind, deaf neutered one-legged puppy who's name is Spot.

Clinton was impeached. You get "impeached" by the house of representatives. Impeachment means "to have charges brought against" you. That happened. Clinton was not censured upon his trial in senate though. Two different things: impeachment and censure.
Clinton was impeached by any account. Best to admit you're wrong and move on.

My apologies. I was wrong.

I have heard "the SS numbers don't match".

My response was, "I will not, for one second, believe that YOU have the POTUS' SS#. No ****ing way." Still waiting for the retort. Some people just CANNOT believe that a black man is legitimately President. It blows their mind. ( I really wish it truly would, the small ones they have, that is.)

OBAMA2012

No, I believe they actually do have the SSN issued to Obama. It was was incompletely redacted from a document made public. Of course, once it became loose "in the wild" I'm also sure Obama was issued a new one, just like they'll do with anyone else whose number becomes seriously compromised. Now when the loonies enter the President's information (illegally) into e-Verify it comes back "no match". Because, duh, when every gap-toothed halfwit has access to his confidential SSN it's time for a new one. But try telling that to the nitwits.

Archived