Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I sincerely hope RG3 stays in the pocket

Crestor

Goodness...The Vikings fans said the same thing last week. Don't run on our D..With how physical we are, you'd be making a mistake, and you'll likely end up with another concussion RG III!! These teams never learn. All their fans every week think they are going to be the ones, that they are going to do something different. Nope, the Skins score 30 points a game for a reason. It's not by coincidence

OK, all trash talking aside, who goes with 11 points in their NFL prediction? That's happened 36 times in almost 15,000 total NFL games.

Strangely enough, 30-11 has been a final score once and its was a Cowpoke-Iggles game in 1997.

You should apply to replace "Statboy" on PTI. I wouldnt even know where to start to find that info. Kudos to you kind sir (or madam).

This right here.

I hope the Giants offense is so bad, the refs set a new precedent and deduct 7 points for sucking *** so badly. RG3 has 7 rushing touchdowns, 7 passing touchdowns, and Alfred bangs in 3 more as well.

Giants: -7

Redskins: 119

I hope it is the first time in the history of the NFL that a player throws a 80 yard TD pass, to himself...

I was sincerely hoping for John Mara's health and safety that he doesn't go outside on any day that ends in "y". Worried he might get a does of karma to his face, or something. You know, a random baseball bat, or falling piano. You never know;)

:giantsuck:

Anyway folks I have to study some Algebra so I'll talk to y'all later. Hope Rg3 stays healthy but the young buck needs to stay in the pocket and not start running wild all over the place. To quote Gus Johnson, he might have running away from the cops speed but he won't get past Tuck/Osi/Kiwi. If he stays inside, he will be good. Otherwise, bad things will happen.

Scared, eh? You should be.....

Were gonna take the CAP money MARA stole from us and stick it up BIG BLUES ASS....Redskins to all the medias surprise ROLLS 40-21 and I saw your players and fans ****ing and complaining about noone but Strahan and Eric Allen picking you guys to beat SAN FRAN wait to you see every expert will pick big blue and have to eat crow when the new face of the league RG3 goes into MET LIFE stadium and beats the defending superbowl champs...HTTR HTTR HTTR HTTR HTTR HTTR HTTR

As a Giants fan, I have loved to watch Rg3. He reminds me of Vick but with the brains. I hope he stays in the pocket this weekend because I seriously do not want him to get hurt. Outside of Eli obviously, I think he is the best QB in the NFCE. Not saying much because Romo sits to pee/Vick suck.

Final Score: Giants 30 Redskins: 11

You better hope we don't put Rex in......he owns the Giants and b--ch slapped you all twice last year. Rex is your daddy.

You better hope we don't put Rex in......he owns the Giants and ***** slapped you all twice last year. Rex is your daddy.

:rotflmao:

Yeah, that's pretty bad LOL

****..if Rex is their Daddy just imagine what RG3 is gonna be :D

sweet-daddy-pimp-costume.jpg

Somebody with photoshop skills need to put RG3's face on this.

Poor attempt at trolling. I would admit, winning a Super Bowl would make things great, but knowing that your awesome team got swept by Interceptus Immobillus Rex would be a little too embarrasing for me to come to a rival board and pretty much plead that RGIII doesn't make you all look stupid. NY is one of the more aggresive D's in this league when it comes to pass rushing. If you don't think that our offense can gameplan for that, and use it against you with an efficient (and accurate) QB who has 4.3 speed, then you are out of your mind.

If I were the Giants, I'd think twice about rushing the passer with reckless abandon without fearing the run, and if our defense can hold up their end in this game, then I have no doubt that your defense will be looking at the back of RGIII's jersey on a couple of plays, and if they try to get cute, I'd expect them to see a few long passes sailing over their heads as well.

---------- Post added October-15th-2012 at 07:14 PM ----------

:rotflmao:

Yeah, that's pretty bad LOL

****..if Rex is their Daddy just imagine what RG3 is gonna be :D

If Rex is their daddy, then RGIII is Dark Matter

Edit, no pun intended.

I would get a RG3 tattoo on my forehead if he did this.

It's not outside the realm of probability for a QB to get a pass batted back to himself. I know it happened to Mark Rypien once, and that was actually Brett Favre's first career completion.

I'm just saying, you should think carefully before you proclaim stuff like this ;)

BTW the team I played in Fantasy Football had RG3 as their QB this week. Best 36 points I ever gave up (and I still won!)

It's not outside the realm of probability for a QB to get a pass batted back to himself. I know it happened to Mark Rypien once, and that was actually Brett Favre's first career completion.

I'm just saying, you should think carefully before you proclaim stuff like this ;)

BTW the team I played in Fantasy Football had RG3 as their QB this week. Best 36 points I ever gave up (and I still won!)

All I'm saying is...don't dare me to do ****! Especially in this particular scenario ;)

And I also Have his as my QB on my FF team. He's a freaking beast :)

Um, anyone else realize that he said that we'd get eleven points? And then went to do some algebra?

Some math, pal:

Possible ways to get eleven points in the NFL:

1) Touchdown, two-point conversion, field goal

2) Touchdown, PAT, two safeties

3) Three field goals, one safety

4) One field goal, four safeties

5) Touchdown, failed PAT, field goal, safety

Got a lot of faith in your offensive line to give up all of those safeties. :ols:

Good luck on your test, kiddo.

Archived