Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I sincerely hope RG3 stays in the pocket

Crestor

Anyway folks I have to study some Algebra so I'll talk to y'all later. Hope Rg3 stays healthy but the young buck needs to stay in the pocket and not start running wild all over the place. To quote Gus Johnson, he might have running away from the cops speed but he won't get past Tuck/Osi/Kiwi. If he stays inside, he will be good. Otherwise, bad things will happen.

If your scared say your scared. Don't ****foot around it. If RGIII starts running wild yall will have HUGE problems. Guess what? You got owned by REX GROSSMAN! RGIII is gonna buy the deed to your sorry asses and burn it down.

**** off.

HTTR.

Yeah I know it's a joke, and a snide response to an obvious troll but I cringed when I read that. Poor taste IMO, we're better than that.

LL ‏@HTTR24_7

Searching "NY Giants forum RG3" and 1st result is a thread titled "is RG3 already reverting to his jungle instincts".. #wow

Yea. They can go ahead and **** off.

LL ‏@HTTR24_7

Searching "NY Giants forum RG3" and 1st result is a thread titled "is RG3 already reverting to his jungle instincts".. #wow

Yea. They can go ahead and **** off.

That's messed up. I wonder what they're gonna say after he resorts to giving them the biggest ass beating they've ever experienced?

As a Giants fan, I have loved to watch Rg3. He reminds me of Vick but with the brains. I hope he stays in the pocket this weekend because I seriously do not want him to get hurt. Outside of Eli obviously, I think he is the best QB in the NFCE. Not saying much because Romo sits to pee/Vick suck.

Final Score: Giants 30 Redskins: 11

I seriously would love for you to come home safely from where you are, and because you are where you are I can't say what I really want to.

But hey I get it......crestor.jpg

Crestor (Rosuvastatin)

In the disclaimer it mentioned not watching RGIII run outside the pocket as his speed can cause sudden vomiting and heart attack as he scores relentlessly.

---------- Post added October-15th-2012 at 09:42 PM ----------

I would get a RG3 tattoo on my forehead if he did this.

You'd have to get in line, lol.

---------- Post added October-15th-2012 at 09:44 PM ----------

I hope the Giants and their fans contract genital herpes and die in a plane crash

Giants 0

Redskins 77

Yeah I know it's a joke, and a snide response to an obvious troll but I cringed when I read that. Poor taste IMO, we're better than that.

Geez Zoony he's right, take out the herpes part will ya.

We're gonna play-action all day, and the undermanned Giants secondary will bite every time. With Garcon back I wouldn't be surprised if we got a couple deep passes.

But it should be a shootout. I'd say the Giants are favored, but not hugely so, maybe 3 points. 30-11 would require RGIII to get seriously injured or something early on.

As a Giants fan, I have loved to watch Rg3. He reminds me of Vick but with the brains. I hope he stays in the pocket this weekend because I seriously do not want him to get hurt. Outside of Eli obviously, I think he is the best QB in the NFCE. Not saying much because Romo sits to pee/Vick suck.

No problem, we'll just start Rex Grossman.

He ownes you bamas.

Is this guy for real?? Or has he forgotten that our 3rd string QB beat the @#@# out of them the last 2 meetings......

Skins 33 Giants 24

I hope he stays in the pocket this weekend

I bet you do. Hurt? Who the **** is going to hurt him? Nobody can ****ing catch him. You guys better hang a bunch of points up on Sunday or you're going to lose. RG3 reminds me of Jordan...you can't stop him....you can only hope to contain him. Good luck and be safe out there brother :)

Anyway folks I have to study some Algebra so I'll talk to y'all later. Hope Rg3 stays healthy but the young buck needs to stay in the pocket and not start running wild all over the place. To quote Gus Johnson, he might have running away from the cops speed but he won't get past Tuck/Osi/Kiwi. If he stays inside, he will be good. Otherwise, bad things will happen.

Ah yes, because recent history shows Osi is very good at keeping contain against shifty players (sarcasm there).

The Giants will be heavy favorites this week, obviously. If our D/special teams comes to play, and if we can protect Griffin, then this will be a game, no question about it.

Heavy favorites Sin??

I think Vegas will take into account that we whooped them twice (not a big deal, but Vegas will remember it) On top of that it is a division game, you know those are crazy. Oh we are the number 2 scoring team in the league. If the Giants are favored by more than 5 or 6, I might have to get some action with that.

Heavy favorites Sin??

I think Vegas will take into account that we whooped them twice (not a big deal, but Vegas will remember it) On top of that it is a division game, you know those are crazy. Oh we are the number 2 scoring team in the league. If the Giants are favored by more than 5 or 6, I might have to get some action with that.

Not really heavy favorites in Vegas, because they know better, but heavy favorites in the eyes of the uninformed media/other fans. You know how people react right after a team beats down a very good team. I think Alex Smith is a joke though, whenever their offense doesn't run for 200 yds or play with a lead.

Our lowest point total this season is 17. We've scored 38 or more in half of our games.

Archived