Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I sincerely hope RG3 stays in the pocket

Crestor

As a Giants fan, I have loved to watch Rg3. He reminds me of Vick but with the brains. I hope he stays in the pocket this weekend because I seriously do not want him to get hurt. Outside of Eli obviously, I think he is the best QB in the NFCE. Not saying much because Romo sits to pee/Vick suck.

Final Score: Giants 30 Redskins: 11 (11 points in an NFL game?)

(green text mine)
Anyway folks I have to study some Algebra so I'll talk to y'all later. Hope Rg3 stays healthy but the young buck needs to stay in the pocket and not start running wild all over the place. To quote Gus Johnson, he might have running away from the cops speed but he won't get past Tuck/Osi/Kiwi. If he stays inside, he will be good. Otherwise, bad things will happen.
(emphasis mine)

You definetely need it. :ols:

Our lowest point total this season is 17. We've scored 38 or more in half of our games.
31 or more.

As a Giants fan, I have loved to watch Rg3. He reminds me of Vick but with the brains. I hope he stays in the pocket this weekend because I seriously do not want him to get hurt. Outside of Eli obviously, I think he is the best QB in the NFCE. Not saying much because Romo sits to pee/Vick suck.

Final Score: Giants 30 Redskins: 11

I smell fear.

Giant troll fear.

To quote Gus Johnson, he might have running away from the cops speed but he won't get past Tuck/Osi/Kiwi. If he stays inside, he will be good. Otherwise, bad things will happen.

Does anyone else find this quote to be a little... uhh... racially insensitive? :ols:

Cool. So, is it three field goals and a safety? Two safeties and a touchdown? A touchdown, 2 pt. conversion, and a field goal? Or maybe a touchdown, missed extra point, field goal, and a safety?

All ridiculous scenarios.

It will be four field goals (what else would it be? The Kobra must strike!) but the scoreboard operator will leave off a point in a complete, yet ironic, error.

I'm stopping on page 1, because he said Giants 30 Redskins 11...

I'm just going to do this :ols: :ols:

Well that will be a prediction gone wrong. So if we beat the Giants this week, can we bump this up plenty of times during the season until we face them on Monday Night?

Does anyone else find this quote to be a little... uhh... racially insensitive? :ols:
yes. i can't believe that's becoming a popular phrase :doh:

Black people aren't the only ones that run away from the cops... One thing that is racially insensitive though is when they say a white skill position player has deceptive speed. What does that even mean. :ols:

It could definitely be that way. But I'm thinking Gus Johnson is black, so as long as you keep quoting him, you're good. Unless he calls someone monkey.

:ols: What?

Anyways, if anybody thinks RG3 leaving the pocket is good for their team and they are not a Redskins fan, I am guessing they don't know that much....

I hope the Giants and their fans contract genital herpes and die in a plane crash

Giants 0

Redskins 77

... I support this message :)

---------- Post added October-16th-2012 at 11:12 AM ----------

Final Score: Giants 30 Redskins: 11

I hope he says in the pocket and tosses a bullet pass straight for Mara's forehead. GTFOH!!!!!!

:ols: What?

Well, literally, you don't want to start saying "so and so is ___ and he said __stereotype___ then it's OK for me to say it" all the way to saying "monkey" because you're just gonna get in trouble.

BUT, I was more specifically referring to the old Howard Cosell gaffe where he referred to a Redskin (can't recall which, Alvin Garrett?Joe W?) as "monkey." As in, "look at that monkey go!"

Truth is, I've been around a lot of white people, enough to hear a non-racial version of monkey, usually referring to kids. It's possible Cosell meant nothing by it.

Archived