Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who are possible replacements for Cundiff? (My vote: Kai Forbath) Edit: Kai signs with team!

BruinSkin

sounds like we made a call into Gano to say... ha we don't want you.

sike

I'd imagine it went someting like this " Hey Graham, how ya doing today? I'm sure you saw our game yesterday and saw Billy blow another chip shot. Well guess what? Looks like we may have an opening for kicker this week!!! Guess who's gonna be getting the job?! No, not you, just wanted to let you know that. Later."

I haven't heard anything today and I'm wondering if anything has been said from Mike about the kicking on this team. I can't believe he's going to bring this guy back again next week.

Word is that we are trying kickers out tomorrow, since ya know players get Monday's off following games.

I heard that Shanny reaffirmed that Cundiff was still his kicker today. Wonder what happened with Gano.....I think Gano probably demanded the job outright and the Skins may have balked on that. Just a guess on my part, though.....I know I would be chaffed if my employer ditched me like we dumped Gano, and for another kicker who was older, and just as meodicre.

id love to bring back Gano... but how long has it been since we have had a decent Kicker? while for years we get rid of kickers who go on to be successful... see sean suisham. im wondering how much of our missed field goals goes on the Sp Teams coaching.

I heard that Shanny reaffirmed that Cundiff was still his kicker today. Wonder what happened with Gano.....I think Gano probably demanded the job outright and the Skins may have balked on that. Just a guess on my part, though.....I know I would be chaffed if my employer ditched me like we dumped Gano, and for another kicker who was older, and just as meodicre.

Shanahan said Cundiff was his kicker after telling a reporter they'll be bringing in tryouts tomorrow. He basically said that Cundiff is the kicker until someone who tries out impresses them enough. Hopefully someone does.

Archived