Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who are possible replacements for Cundiff? (My vote: Kai Forbath) Edit: Kai signs with team!

BruinSkin

http://imageshack.us/a/img696/6384/19370406.jpg

Do we have some kind of beef with Gano?

Other than dumping him the second Cubdiff arrived after being told there was a kicking competition......no. Too much drame for him back here, I agree.

---------- Post added October-8th-2012 at 02:29 PM ----------.

Meet our new kicker. Kai Forbath

As a junior in 2009, he connected on another three field goals from 50 yards or more and has now made 9 of 12 tries from that length. Competing with Leigh Tiffin of Alabama and Blair Walsh of Georgia, Forbath was named the winner of the 2009 Lou Groza Collegiate Place-Kicker Award.

Forbath attended the University of California, Los Angeles, where he played for the UCLA Bruins football team from 2006 to 2010. After redshirting his initial year at UCLA, Forbath made 25 of 30 field goals and all 30 points after touchdowns (PATs) for a team-high 105 points in 2007. He became the first UCLA player to record five field goals of at least 50 yards in a season, including a freshman-best 54-yarder versus Oregon. In his sophomore year, Forbath received first-team All-Pacific-10 honors after making 19 of 22 field goals on the season, including his last 13 straight.

After being projected as the second-best kicker in the 2011 NFL Draft, Forbath was not selected. However, on August 2, 2011, he signed with the Dallas Cowboys as a rookie free agent, and was subsequently placed on the reserve/non-football injury list. He was waived on April 16, 2012

How old is Farbath? I want a youngster so I'd consider him but Josh Brown intrigues me because he's been solid for many years in this league

This alone ....swinging gate anyone!

On November 18, 2007, Josh Brown made highlights by tackling and nearly stripping the ball from Pro Bowl kick returner Devin Hester of the Chicago Bears during a third-quarter kickoff.

Career he is As of November 2009, Brown has a perfect passer rating of 158.3 with one completion in one attempt for 36 yards and a touchdown

This makes me puke....good riddance you loser..

Billy Cundiff Deflects Blame of Missed Kick to His Teammates

You look at the final score, and obviously even if I would've made that field goal, we still would've needed four more points," Cundiff said. "So it's one of those things that you obviously would've needed two more field goal attempts beyond that."

http://www.hogshaven.com/2012/10/8/3474394/billy-cundiff-deflects-blame-of-missed-kick-to-his-teammates

Honestly, I was bummed when Kaeding went down in San Diego and Novak was scooped up. Watching him last year is not the same kicker who played for us years ago, not to mention this FO has a love for guys with local ties.

Archived