Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should Fedex Field upgrade and get Synthetic Turf

DubMoney

what's wrong with the field at Fedex anyway?  It didn't behave this way in the past.

It may have been bad in the past, but nobody paid any attention. However, when you host a playoff game for the first time in 13 years and a QB that you gave up mutiple draft picks for crumples in a heap, it becomes a focus of attention pretty fast!

It may have been bad in the past, but nobody paid any attention. However, when you host a playoff game for the first time in 13 years and a QB that you gave up mutiple draft picks for crumples in a heap, it becomes a focus of attention pretty fast!

I just don't remember it ever looking this sloppy in the past.  I don't remember big chunks of brown

I just think we need a new field manager, or whatever the position is called. Seems the current one we have sucks. There are many grass fields with far superior conditions than what we have.

I believe we have the most northern natural field in the league. Its just too hard to grow grass during the season.

It's the same issue as the name change. Do you really want the field changed because you are genuiely concerned that more players get hurt on grass or do you just want the field changed because you're tired of hearing crybaby media and fans complain about it. The hell with em all. Keep the Redskins Name and the Grass Field just change the Coach.

The only people that don't want it are stuck in the 80s and clinging to their archaic notions of "Redskins football" and memories of John Riggins with a muddy jersey etc. 

There is no reason not to take advantage of advancements in technology whether that be field turf or some type of hybrid like Desso. Our field/beach is a disgrace, the highly touted re-sod has barely helped if at all. 

It's well past time to get with field turf IMO. FedEx would look glorious with it.

Archived