Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per @chrisrussel... Gano released cundiff added

Missin Meast

Can you believe Cundwiff said this?

Grant Paulsen ‏@granthpaulsen

Billy Cundiff: "You look at the final score and obviously, even if I would've made that field goal we still would've needed 4 more points."

No wonder why this guy sucks.

Cundiff translation: Oh crap,I'm cut..not my fault!!"

Billy Cundiff: "You look at the final score and obviously, even if I would've made that field goal we still would've needed 4 more points."

Holy ****! This guy would be so gone after that stupid statement. I'd have Cooley place kicking to get Cundiff outta town.

Cundiff translation: Oh crap,I'm cut..not my fault!!"

yeah, they would have needed four more points. Except getting the ball off a kickoff and getting the ball of the missed field goal would lead to two different drives, so who knows if they get that TD

Cut him immediately. In all seriousness... they should put a boot on his car and make him prove he's on the roster and that it belongs in the players lot... make it take all night down at the Seat Pleasant police barracks.

Then when he gets back,, find it has been towed.

to Clinton.

~Bang

---------- Post added October-7th-2012 at 09:54 PM ----------

Cut him immediately. In all seriousness... they should put a boot on his car and make him prove he's on the roster and that it belongs in the players lot... make it take all night down at the Seat Pleasant police barracks.

Then when he gets back,, find it has been towed.

to Clinton.

~Bang

Is Billy Cundiff worried about his job? "It's not my job to worry to be honest with you. My job is to focus on what I do and make kicks."

Except Billy you can't make a kick to save your life. You now need to focus on making a good burger

Chris Russell just said on 980 one of the reasons they likely won't bring Gano back is that he is really religious and it bothers people in the organization. Any truth to this?

Sounds like B.S. to me. Gibbs was a very, very religious man and we were more than happy to have him around.

Why was rackets cut by the texans? And well us? He's better than cudiff and well gano's knock was his line drive fg's and lack of touch backs

They didn't cut him, they wanted him back and offered him a contract, he chose to leave as a free agent. In hindsight, I'm sure he'd have wished he'd taken the deal.

---------- Post added October-7th-2012 at 06:24 PM ----------

Sounds like B.S. to me. Gibbs was a very, very religious man and we were more than happy to have him around.

I agree, it does sound like BS. And he I find it hard to believe he's the only very religious guy on the team. Not to mention, he's the kicker, who cares if he's religious. Tell him to go stand in the corner until you need him.

Chris Russell just said on 980 one of the reasons they likely won't bring Gano back is that he is really religious and it bothers people in the organization. Any truth to this?

That is hard to believe. Was he inviting the Pope into the locker room before every game or something? Did he have a Pedro Cerrano type shrine to Jobu in his locker?

From John Keim:

@JohnKeim Surprised by this: Cundiff has attempted more than 25 kicks in a season five times; has made more than 80 percent of his kicks once.

This from the 6th post in the thread. So I guess none of us should be overly surprised that Cundiff is awful, but I don't think anybody expected 50% at this point in the season.

Archived