Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per @chrisrussel... Gano released cundiff added

Missin Meast

And another thing, why is it punters always boom artillery shells against us? I'm not saying we don't get some good punts in but wow, it's like 55 yards+ every time we try to return.

I say that all the time. We have them backed up in their own endzone and they seem to boom one back to our 30. Meanwhile, back at Redskins park, Rocca shanks one for 30 yards.

And when is the last time a kicker, ANY kicker has missed a FG against us, especially from 50+ yards? I watched the d-line on Bryant's 53 yarder- ZERO penetration, ZERO effort and mostly standing around. That my friends is a Danny Smith coached team. I mean, get some penetration and MAKE the kicker have to loft it up over the line. As it stands now, every kicker can line-drive a 50 yarder because we don't try. Thanks Danny effin Smith.

---------- Post added October-9th-2012 at 01:50 PM ----------

Update:

I thought the first numbers were the contract he signed with Baltimore. No way we could have paid him that with our cap situation. Thanks for the clarification, now maybe some of you in here complaining about the front office can stifle it.

Archived