Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Adam Schefter & RGIII twitter: RGIII has signs contract with Redskins!!! (Updated: Josh LeRibeus also signed see post 157)

authentic

Well, that issue killed a few minutes of the offseason. If we can just get one or two more panics like that or Morgan's vertical, we'll be at the start of preseason.

And it's good to see the mods were so on the ball in closing the other threads about this. No need to have 3 of them, 1 is enough.

That's weird that the 1st round guy signs before the 3rd rounder lol.

From what I understand it's due to the fact that the other 3rd rd'ers that signed actually signed for less than they were actually slotted to make so his agent his making sure he signs for what Leribeus is actually supposed to get. I got this info from Andrew Brandt who was talking about this exact subject on Sirius this morning

Way to stick to the rest of the league while signing the #2 pick. Im sure angry owners are blowing up Dan and Bruce over the fact that there is NO offset. I hope they answer all 31 calls and just say FU!!

That has to be the case. This is just the Redskins sticking up the middle finger to the rest of the league. And maybe it gives the FO an edge for Free Agents in the future. I just hope it doesn't come back to bite us in the ass later!

That has to be the case. This is just the Redskins sticking up the middle finger to the rest of the league. And maybe it gives the FO an edge for Free Agents in the future. I just hope it doesn't come back to bite us in the ass later!

Just hope the nfl doesn't return the favor on the field.

Archived