Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Adam Schefter & RGIII twitter: RGIII has signs contract with Redskins!!! (Updated: Josh LeRibeus also signed see post 157)

authentic

I love the fact they got this done before camp almost as much as I love the burgundy and gold wrist thingy he is wearing in the pic of him signing. It is clear the this guy LOVES the redskins!!!

Now on a mission to find those little wrist thingys...I keep looking at the pic, and sent it to all my friends. They think I'm nuts.

I know. I am. But I'm one seriously happy nut.

Hail..(and STreal's post of Will Smith dancin in the kitchen is awesome!!! )

Yea this is a massive **** you to the rest of the league, I am quietly grinning towards all the analysts saying he would not be signed until Luck signed. This man is setting the bar and doing all the right things.

HTTR

HTRG3

how is this any kind of message, much less a 'massive' **** you, to anyone in the league?

Now on a mission to find those little wrist thingys...I keep looking at the pic, and sent it to all my friends. They think I'm nuts.

I know. I am. But I'm one seriously happy nut.

Hail..(and STreal's post of Will Smith dancin in the kitchen is awesome!!! )

Its a parachute cord survival bracelet.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/sis.html?_nkw=Washington%20Redskins%20Burgundy%20Yellow%20Paracord%20Bracelet%20&_itemId=220660406125

how is this any kind of message, much less a 'massive' **** you, to anyone in the league?

The teams, particularly those with top ten picks (to follow the recent trend of tension between the league and the players) were gridlocked due to offset language and how much money would be guaranteed. The teams would not budge until perhaps the night before vets reported in and the fact that the Redskins took the first step forward, especially when their camp started so early, is a large **** you. Teams and their owners generally do things together and mimic eachother's moves, in light of recent events, I think this is a victory.

The teams, particularly those with top ten picks (to follow the recent trend of tension between the league and the players) were gridlocked due to offset language and how much money would be guaranteed. The teams would not budge until perhaps the night before vets reported in and the fact that the Redskins took the first step forward, especially when their camp started so early, is a large **** you. Teams and their owners generally do things together and mimic eachother's moves, in light of recent events, I think this is a victory.

oh. thank you for explaining that.

i disagree, but i at least understand the reasoning now.

i think it probably had more to do with wanting our guy in camp and not wanting to deal with the negative press over it more than anything, but I don't have close ties to the FO so i'm just speculating.

i thought the new CBA got rid of this hold out bull****

IMO it was an FU to the rest of the league because of capgate and 29 other teams screwing us for our cap money this season and next. Bruce and Dan set the precedence to waive the offset clause for high draft picks. Not one owner in the league wants this to happen, for obvious reasons. So when Irsay, Wilson etc...call us up to complain about our contract we can simply say go EFFF yourself :)

Archived