Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: What would make you want to attend more Redskins' games?

MattFancy

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

You know what...I use to LOVE going to game.

I don't think the prices are that bad or out of line, Parking $'s are ok and tailgating is fun. But I went yesterday and was thinking "Man -Why do I bother".

Getting in and out is ridicules. The Parking attendants make it worse. Yesterday I had green -I knew exactly where i wanted to park in the green lot but I couldn't because the attendants were trying to fill up one lot 1st, moving people all around and then "dumping them" which lead to a 15 mins stand off of big car facing each other in different directions both unable to move (If not for a Drunk girl who got a parked car to move to create a out lane I'm convinced would STILL be there).

Maybe I'm wrong -But it seems like the more parking attendants they have, the worse it gets. Years ago I seem to remember the attendants were there in front checking as you came in, then checking as you pulled into a lot, then that was it. Once you were in the right lot, you went anywhere.

I've heard LSU is the worst place to visit in the SEC bc nearly all of their games are played at night, they drink the most, etc.

LSU fans are starting to remind me of Steelers fan or Cowboys fans. They have pumped themselves up so much because they won the SEC Championship last year (by default, that is. Had Alabama not employeed the worst kicker of all time, they wouldn't have even been in the National Championship...but I digress) & the National Title, what, 3, 4 years ago?.

They are arrogant & impossible to talk to. So, I've decided to paint a 50 yardline across my yard to keep them out.

It's worked so far. :D

Roll Tide.

---------- Post added September-24th-2012 at 01:48 PM ----------

Moving back to the DC area would help, but if I were there still, I would say moving the team back to DC, building a stadium that is Redskins fan friendly, not just NFL friendly. A place WE can call home, like RFK. Somehow make it near impossible for opposing team fans to get their hands on our seats.

Had to pick "other." I've been there through crap teams and the same lackluster heartless performances. Not seeing much different now. Offense looks better but now when they finally get a chance to take a breather, they the worst in the league. All the high priced luxuries in the world, don't beat a good team. Fans want a team that they are proud to cheer for. Not a HiFi monitor or massaging seats like they offer in madden. Just give me a good product on the field for a change please. That's all I want.

I don't think the parking etc. is that bad if you do it right. Extremeskins has amazing resources to teach people how to effectively manage your time outside of the stadium and avoid traffic. (see copper cash lot, etc.)

I used to go to 6-8 games a year when I was in my early 20's and did not have much responsibility. Now... married with a house and a demanding job, I'm not spending my entire Sunday to watch a loser on the field. I'm not willing to waste one of my two free days a week to spend lots of money and leave disappointed. However; if this team had the ability to go 12-4 and I thought they might actually win 6 home games a year, I would go every week.

With that being said, I did go on Sunday, started tailgating at 930, and stayed the entire game.

They need to do a better job of providing services for the elderly, such as shuttles from the parking, and escelators instead of stairs.

Id like to take my pops to a game some time, but thats impossible. He cant walk a mile, he can hardly walk 100 yards never mind a mile. He's not techinically handicapped, he's just really old, so we cant get special accomodations. O well, Snyder's loss more than mine.

I voted other: free parking...makes the tailgate experience that much more fun! (besides, if I drive all the way up from Raleigh on game day or the night before, throw me a bone...chances are good tha tI'll end up blowing that money on concessions or in the gift store anyway)

Archived