Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: What would make you want to attend more Redskins' games?

MattFancy

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

They need to do a better job of providing services for the elderly, such as shuttles from the parking, and escelators instead of stairs.

Id like to take my pops to a game some time, but thats impossible. He cant walk a mile, he can hardly walk 100 yards never mind a mile. He's not techinically handicapped, he's just really old, so we cant get special accomodations. O well, Snyder's loss more than mine.

There are escalators and elevators. I take the escalators up every game. My mom is 65 and could never walk that many steps. If he has a handicapped plackard, you can request parking for disabled (again, my mom has one) and we have the option of taking the shuttle from the gray lot if we want to, I'd call and ask them and they may be able to accomodate your father.

Proximity and Price. I have decent seat right now though and it's warm the entire season with the best view in the house and cheaper booze. Descriptions of the game day experience would have to blow me away. From what I read here. I'm not planning on heading down to Maryland for a game any time soon.

I actually hate going to the game. It was my mother's dream to be a season ticket holder and they called a couple of years ago. She's retired and loves to go, but I'd rather sit at home and watch. I go with her about 3-4 times a year to placate her. My dad or my cousins will go with her for the other games.

I know this is blasphemy, but a dome. I hate when the temperature is above 80 anymore and I'm really pale and burn. I have to wear a hat and sunscreen. Also, I'm sick of freezing my ass off. It gets cold in the upper deck. But if I stop going, I'd rather have an outdoor stadium. You all can melt and freeze without me. Haha.

Archived