Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Kim Kardashian shows interest in RG3

21MadFan

:doh: Kim, I beg of you, please stay away for RGIII, we had him first.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/washington-redskins/09000d5d82a06d7f/REP-Kim-Kardashian-shows-interest-in-RGIII

On the latest edition of "The Rich Eisen Podcast", "30 Rock" executive producer Jack Burditt talks about Kim Kardashian's interest in Robert Griffin III at a recent taping of the hit NBC show. Be sure to download the entire podcast at NFL.com/richeisen or subscribe on iTunes.

We must for a perimeter around RGIII. While she maybe brain dead and soulless, she has an ass that could hypnotize even the strongest of men. All of us together, though, can deflect her persuasion and keep RGIII safe.

It is our sovereign duty, Redskins fans.

Not to say that I think there is anything to worry about, but Christ...on the list of "Top 3 worst things RG3 could do"....getting involved with Kim Kardashian is right up there. The other two would be getting wasted in Old Town and leading police on high speed chase through D.C, and testing positive for heroin, coke, and meth all at the same time.

There was actually a funny post on deadspin a while ago about how Humphries and Bush were both playing their best when with Kim.

Though I doubt anything would ever come of it (She seems to be throwing around any name in sports just to keep her name in the papers), she'd still be better to look at than Jessica Simpson, haha.

Nothing to worry about. RG3 is happily engaged to someone 11 billion times classier than Kim. And RG3 knows human garbage when he sees it.

i completely forgot about that. i feel much better. i was concerned for a second.

Archived