Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Kim Kardashian shows interest in RG3

21MadFan

Even non Photoshopped Rebecca is not in Kim Ks league. Dude I am a fat IT guy and I could pull a Rebecca on a bad day. She is lucky RG3 loves her for other reasons because she has a butter face.

She better get prego quick because once D-Hall shows him the ladies in DC. Rebecca may get sent back to TX.

Even non Photoshopped Rebecca is not in Kim Ks league. Dude I am a fat IT guy and I could pull a Rebecca on a bad day. She is lucky RG3 loves her for other reasons because she has a butter face.

She better get prego quick because once D-Hall shows him the ladies in DC. Rebecca may get sent back to TX.

Dude, you must be blind to think that Rebecca isn't in non-shopped Kim's league.

And I could cut the cynicism with a knife. Yeah, Hall is going to try to break up RG3 and Rebecca by "showing him the ladies in DC". You've got to be ****ing kidding me. I guess that whole proposal thing was just for show, huh?

Kim's not that good looking anyway, and the loogie I spat out this morning has more personality than she does.

A wise man once told me "you show me the most beautiful woman in the world, and I'll show you the man who's bored with having sex with her."

In other words, it's not all about looks. Often, the best looking women aren't worth the hassle and headache that goes with it.

always-remember-remember-demotivational-poster-1265118769.jpg

---------- Post added June-22nd-2012 at 08:35 AM ----------

Um, yeah...

kim-two1.jpg

You can wake up next to her every morning...plus I bet she can stink up a bathroom like she was John Goodman :ols:...then, while waiting 2 1/2 hours while she puts on all the make-up and makes sure she looks meticulous just so you can go out to dinner, you can also deal with her bipolar attention span which half the time she's acting like you're the sexiest man she's ever known and the other half of the time she's so into her own fame that she forgets you're even there. Then add in her goofy mother and sisters and sprinkle some vacuous conversations when you both are finally alone....and I think Rebecca wins this one in a landslide.

So much wrong in this post that I want to pimp slap the poster.

Dude... Kardashian is fair game because she puts her ass out there for the fame. Robert Griffins wife doesn't deserve to be talked about like that. And frankly, I think your post says a lot more negative things about you than anyone else. FYI... for some people, silly things like personality, and love matter more than hot and loose. My guess is that you couldn't land a woman as good looking as Griff's fiance if you had Kanye West's money and you are bitter about it.

I would have smashed Kim and kept it moving.

Wholetime! :ols:

yeah, a good 26% of Kim's body is fake, but she'd be a helluva notch in the old belt. :)

But honestly, RG3 is way too smart to mess with that chick.

Nothing to worry about. RG3 is happily engaged to someone 11 billion times classier than Kim. And RG3 knows human garbage when he sees it.

I am not sure if she is as good looking as Kim, but as they say beauty is only skin deep. YEA YEA YEA, beauties only skin deep yea yea.

Dick.

I am not sure if she is as good looking as Kim, but as they say beauty is only skin deep. YEA YEA YEA, beauties only skin deep yea yea.

If Rebecca got the same photoshop treatment that Kim did, she would look better than Kim does with the photoshop treatment.

So why don't you pull a hot chick then if you're so confident?

Weird to judge somebody off of two pictures - ever take a bad picture before? That being said, it wouldn't surprise me if you were single judging by the way you talk about women...

So why don't you pull a hot chick then if you're so confident?

Weird to judge somebody off of two pictures - ever take a bad picture before? That being said, it wouldn't surprise me if you were single judging by the way you talk about women...

He is out scouting the Middle Schools right now. I'm sure his knowledge of education is on par with his knowledge of women, so he probably doesn't realize that school's out for the next couple of months. He may not be getting back to you for awhile! :pfft:

Archived