Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

And So it starts - Zombie Apocalypse

nonniey

Zombie pranks in Miami. :doh:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2154189/Video-sick-prankster-faking-Zombie-attacks-Miami-slammed-sick-dangerous.html

A video of a prank zombie attack going around the internet is being heavily criticized as both insensitive and dangerous after the recent cannibal attack of a homeless man in Miami.

The video shows a young man running around the streets pretending to be a zombie wearing a ripped, bloodied shirt, growling at people and scaring them away.

At the beginning of the footage, the screen says: 'On Saturday May 26, 2012, a naked man was chewing on the face of another naked man in downtown Miami.

article-0-136F1E39000005DC-90_634x344.jpg

The actual video of the Zombie prank is HILARIOUS. Can't believe people are taking this seriously SMH. Zombies??? Really??? Like crazy people are something new. LOL.

I was laughing all the way through that video, the thing that surprised me the most was that someone didn't pull a glock out and double tap him.

I was laughing all the way through that video, the thing that surprised me the most was that someone didn't pull a glock out and double tap him.

Bro...that dude was LUCKY someone didn't put some holes in him.

But seriously, I can't believe that folks are actually saying the video is "insensitive." It's like step back for a second and think about what you're complaining about. ZOMBIES. hahahahahha

I don't find that "prank" funny at all. IMO it is completely insensitive to the feelings of zombies everywhere. It cheapens and pokes fun of the horrible conditions (not to mention bigotry coming from "live" humans) that zombies have to put up with on a day to day basis and that we don't have any understanding of or experience with. Completely classless and crass.

I agree with many here, the zombie prank video hilarious. At first it looked like people didn't want to run but the risk reward equation landed on risk and they took off.

The prankster should quit while they are ahead though... stand your ground states are a bad place to be chasing people around with fake blood on your clothing.

What Does Human Flesh Taste Like?

Veal.

Police in Berlin apprehended Luka Rocco Magnotta, the Canadian man accused of killing and dismembering a Chinese student. According to some reports, Magnotta ate part of his victim’s body. In the last two weeks cannibalism incidents have been reported in Florida, Maryland, and Sweden. What does human flesh taste like?

Veal. In his 1931 book Jungle Ways, American adventurer and journalist William Buehler Seabrook provided the world’s most detailed written description of the taste of human flesh. Seabrook noted that, in raw form, human meat looks like beef, but slightly less red, with pale yellow fat. When roasted, the meat turned grayish, as would lamb or veal, and smelled like cooked beef. As for the taste, Seabrook wrote, “It was so nearly like good, fully developed veal that I think no person with a palate of ordinary, normal sensitiveness could distinguish it from veal.”

There are reasons to question Seabrook’s account. He traveled to West Africa to get the inside scoop on cannibalism from the Guero people, but he later confessed that the distrustful tribesmen never allowed him to partake in their traditions. In his autobiography, Seabrook claims to have obtained the body of a recently deceased hospital patient in France and then cooked it on a spit. His description of man-eating in Jungle Ways came not from his experiences in West Africa, he said, but in Paris.

Despite this credibility issue, Seabrook’s description remains the most useful. Many commentaries on the taste of human flesh come from madmen—serial killer Karl Denke, for example, or the German murderer Armin Meiwes—and are therefore patently unreliable. Most of the others are vague and contradictory. Most consistent is the unsurprising fact that young children are more tender than adults, because of the development of collagen that advances with age. Some have suggested that human infant meat is so tender that it resembles fish in texture. Beyond that, cannibals have told anthropologists that human meat is sweet, bitter, tender, tough, and fatty. The variation may result from disparate styles of cookery. Many tribes eat the meat of deceased humans only after it has rotted slightly. Roasting and stewing seem to predominate, with many tribes throwing in hot peppers or other seasonings.

Click on the link for the full article

Louisiana man accused of biting ''a chunk of the victim's face off''

Police in Scott, Louisiana say a man bit part of the face off of another man.

"During the attack, the suspect bit a chunk of the victim's face off," Scott Assistant Police Chief Kert Thomas told KATC TV in Lafayette.

Cops tell the TV station that 43-year-old Carl Jacquneaux (above) "was clearly under the influence of some kind of drug."

KATC reports that a friend of the victim said she believes Jacquneaux was using bath salts, a drug police said can cause a state of excited delirium and dangerous behavior.

The victim is recovering.

Click on the link for the full article

Oh, and bath salts? Refer to the image I posted above.

Archived