Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

And So it starts - Zombie Apocalypse

nonniey

yeah saw this coming. Actually if you wanna survive this kind of stuff you need a...... dun dun dun......

http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/gear/weapons/zombie-apocalypse-survival-kit.asp

Yep zomebie apocalypse survival kit

zombie-apocalypse-survival-kit-2822_lg.jpg

Included zombie annihilation equipment:

Gator Machete: High-carbon stainless steel body with both fine and serrated edges. 25.7" long, 18 ounces.

Camp Axe II: Single-hand axe ideal for battles requiring up close and personal interaction. Molded plastic sheath, form steel head. 17.3" long, 34.6 ounces.

Gator Machete Pro: Multi-purpose blade can be used as an axe, machete, or knife. High-carbon steel head and handle; handle has Gator-Grip covering. 16.5", 18 ounces.

Parang: Styled like a traditional jungle machete. Light, sharp, and balanced. Will also clear a path through brush so no one trips on the way to saving the world. 19.5" long, 25.4 ounces.

LMF II Infantry: Field tested by American troops. Can cut through a seat belt or the Plexiglas of a chopper. 420HC stainless blade. 10.6" long, 24.3 ounces.

DMF Folder: Compact death with a locking tanto blade for quick insertion. 8.4" long opened, 4.8" closed, 6.2 ounces.

Epic: Use right- or left-handed with equal dexterity. Low profile, minimalist design means zombies will be dead before they even realize you're armed. 7.3" long, 5.1 ounces.

Weird. Apparently the orginal story in the Herald changed multiple times:

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/26/2818832/naked-man-shot-killed-on-macarthur.html

The story has been revised [many times], and you johnny-come-latelies are actually reading a very different story than the one people commented about.

In the first iteration, it was two naked guys who were both shot by the police [after gunshots were heard]. Then it became 2 naked guys, 1 of which was shot by the police. A later revision had 1 naked guy bashing the head of a man who may have been clothed. Now comes this revision several hours later with the human cannibalism angle.

I don't get it how is one man going to let another man chew his face off? To me that's a pain worth fighting for. I guess the chew-ey was knocked out cold or something?

Either way im going to walmart and stacking up on 12 gade shells and some hydra shock 45's.

I swear if the victim ends up taking a bite out of hospital staff I'm heading to the hills to practice double taps

First stop in the zombie apocalypse should be the motorcycle gear shop for the body armor. They never do this in the movies because no one wants to see zombies break all their teeth while some guy beats them to death with a brick.

... You know, I wouldn't mind seeing that. Hollywood, you're welcome.

For some reason, I don't think zombie apocalypse is a goto scapegoat for the media.

Not saying it is...in football terms, zombie apocalypse is more of a role player. But it's starting to show some flashes, that's all.

I'd rank it a little under bird flu at this point.

Not saying it is...in football terms, zombie apocalypse is more of a role player. But it's starting to show some flashes, that's all.

I'd rank it a little under bird flu at this point.

You think "the media" is keeping people scared on purpose?

You think "the media" is keeping people scared on purpose?

Only when it comes to unrealistic threats. The things that people should be scared of are usually downplayed. I'd say it's just as much that fear sells, as it is distractionary.

I don't mind differing opinions though, Rip into me if you wish, it's simply an opinion based on personal observations. It won't be the first time someone disagrees with me ;p

I hope none of you are really taking this seriously. If you haven't noticed how the corporate media is bent on keeping the public in irrational fear over boogeymanesque "dangers", then you're not living in reality.

If this story had any validity, it would've been labeled a conspiracy theory by the MSM, not publicized. See Fukushima/ Flouridated Water/ Chemtrails.

No, there's no way any of these things actually happened.....but watch out for the zombies!

(and the terrorists)

lmao..preconditioning sure is effective.

jeez. way to suck the fun out of a zombie thread.

I hope none of you are really taking this seriously. If you haven't noticed how the corporate media is bent on keeping the public in irrational fear over boogeymanesque "dangers", then you're not living in reality.

If this story had any validity, it would've been labeled a conspiracy theory by the MSM, not publicized. See Fukushima/ Flouridated Water/ Chemtrails.

No, there's no way any of these things actually happened.....but watch out for the zombies!

(and the terrorists)

lmao..preconditioning sure is effective.

cantexplain.gif

I don't mind differing opinions though, Rip into me if you wish, it's simply an opinion based on personal observations. It won't be the first time someone disagrees with me ;p

Just as long as you're prepared to be eaten alive in here for your comments.

jeez. way to suck the fun out of a zombie thread.

Whoa...in retrospect you have a point there. I'm sorry I ruined your good time chuckling at a zombie themed news article.

It kind of proves my point though, that most of the responses were matter of fact assessments of what ammo/equipment one would need for a zombie apocalypse.

Every poster seemingly skipped over how realistic of a scenario it is. If it's just assumed to be science fiction by everyone, then that's fine. But it's not like this is a national enquirer story.

Whoa...in retrospect you have a point there. I'm sorry I ruined your good time chuckling at a zombie themed news article.

It kind of proves my point though, that most of the responses were matter of fact assessments of what ammo/equipment one would need for a zombie apocalypse.

Every poster seemingly skipped over how realistic of a scenario it is. If it's just assumed to be science fiction by everyone, then that's fine. But it's not like this is a national enquirer story.

You do realize that the only serious comments in here were from you...right?

Archived