Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Meta World Peace.... not so peaceful

illone

WTF is this guy's deal? Elbowing Hardin in the face like that and then claiming it was incidental due to pounding his chest?

I suspect the NBA is going to review this and suspend him for awhile.

elbow_medium.gif

Tell me this looks like an accident :ols:

tumblr_m2wgrsx2ad1r7q0vjo1_500.gif

Another angle.

What a thug this guy is. I agree, kick him outta the league.

---------- Post added April-22nd-2012 at 05:18 PM ----------

David Stern is probably going to allow the Lakers trade him to the Hornets and they give them the #1 pick lol!

:ols: Just when you think Roger Goodell is the worst commish, I'm reminded that David Stern is still in charge of the NBA.

WTF is this guy's deal? Elbowing Hardin in the face like that and then claiming it was incidental due to pounding his chest?

I suspect the NBA is going to review this and suspend him for awhile.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1076137/elbow_medium.gif

Tell me this looks like an accident :ols:

Obviously Hardin pushed Artest's left arm forward, and flopped when Artest tried to draw his arm back without hitting Hardin. Notice how Artest brings his arm back high, to avoid where Hardin is pushing and holding Artest?

Obvious accident on Artest's part, obvious dirty play and flop on Hardin's part. Thank goodness Artest wan't hurt, seeing as he didn't have an elbow pad on.

:silly:

I can't even figure out what happened. Everyone busts on Artest, and he deserves it, but he appeared to be celebrating with the chest-pounding, so that doesn't seem like a moment when he would lose control of some sort of anger, and he wasn't even looking at Hardin (but had to know someone was there given how much their bodies were touching). I could definitely see him getting pissed off about a hard foul or something and doing this, but I really don't have any idea what I'm looking at here. It's like seeing him run down the court clapping, then kick another player in the crotch out of the blue. That seems like something that would fit more with Delonte West's brand of crazy, not Artest's.

I can't even figure out what happened. Everyone busts on Artest, and he deserves it, but he appeared to be celebrating with the chest-pounding, so that doesn't seem like a moment when he would lose control of some sort of anger, and he wasn't even looking at Hardin (but had to know someone was there given how much their bodies were touching). I could definitely see him getting pissed off about a hard foul or something and doing this, but I really don't have any idea what I'm looking at here. It's like seeing him run down the court clapping, then kick another player in the crotch out of the blue. That seems like something that would fit more with Delonte West's brand of crazy, not Artest's.

1) Throwing an elbow is not "celebrating" .

2) It definitely looks like a reaction to the contact that he made with Hardin. He was probably somewhat miffed that Hardin was in his way.

3) Hardin was trying to back up when he came into contact with WP, I don't see any provocation at all on Hardin's part.

Obviously Hardin pushed Artest's left arm forward, and flopped when Artest tried to draw his arm back without hitting Hardin. Notice how Artest brings his arm back high, to avoid where Hardin is pushing and holding Artest?

Obvious accident on Artest's part, obvious dirty play and flop on Hardin's part. Thank goodness Artest wan't hurt, seeing as he didn't have an elbow pad on.

:silly:

Seriously! wtf was harden doing using his FACE to play elbow wars?

Seriously! wtf was harden doing using his FACE to play elbow wars?
Even worse, Hardin was the one who initiated contact, and it looks like Hardin was trying to give Artest a "wet willy". How is Hardin allowed to play in the league anymore. Especially after doing that to someone named "World Peace". What would anyone have against World Peace????

:silly: :silly: :silly:

The only good thing about Roger Goodell is that he isnt afraid to give strict punishments, he just overdoes it.... unfortunately Stern's punishment won't be nearly as "stern" as it should be... I would give him an indefinite suspension... complete thug

It was a pretty wreckless play, but it certainly wasn't intentional.

It's pretty hard to tell, but the best angle that we have is the one in the op which is this:

elbow_medium.gif

He doesn't look at him until after he's already throwing the elbow. Should be suspended at least a game for wreckless behavior, but it certainly doesn't look intentional to me.

It was a pretty wreckless play, but it certainly wasn't intentional.

It's pretty hard to tell, but the best angle that we have is the one in the op which is this:

He doesn't look at him until after he's already throwing the elbow. Should be suspended at least a game for wreckless behavior, but it certainly doesn't look intentional to me.

Wasn't intentional? Who throws hard elbows like that celebrating? As he makes contact, WP is saying "YAAAAA" like a karate chop YAAAA

Archived