Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CAPTION THIS: Shafting the Redskins Edition

Champskins

mara-goodell.jpg

Goodell: Oh man, we really got those 'Skins this year, so what do you have in mind if they beat you twice again next year?

Mara: I'm still trying to figure out how we won the Super Bowl with "Wayne from the Wonder Years" at QB

DO NOT QUOTE THE PICTURE WHEN MAKING COMMENTS!

Goodell: Didn't I tell you to keep your ****ing mouth shut Mara? Do you know what the **** you just did with your comments? Danny and Jerry are going to shove it right back up our asses.

Mara: Sorry boss. I don't want them in on our....ahem....deal, so I tried to throw them off track.

Mara: Thanks for helping us have a chance to defend our title this year Roger. We need as little competition in the East as we can get.

Goodell: Well you know me, I'm a man of my word. Ready to keep your word John?

Mara: Yup, I'm all oiled up and ready to go.

Goodell: Great, see you at our usual meeting place in 20 minutes. I hope you aren't wearing the same perfume as last time.

Mara: And so I asked the committee to take their 2nd round pick too, but they wouldn't let me. Said it was too much. Which stinks, because now I can't invalidate their RGIII trade.

Goodell: All I'm hearing right now is that we're not nearly all powerful enough yet. Time for another hare-brained scheme to create a power grab!

(Discussing The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo)

Commish: Yeah.. but I found it hard to believe that James freaking Bond would fall for that nasty chick with the tattoos and all that **** in her face... And whats up with her hair.. I had a nightmare about that chick and he's hittin it?? Makes no sense.

Mara: You realize that's my niece right??

Commish: That ain't your niece........ That's your niece??

Mara: .........

Commish: She Nasty!!!!

Mara: *thinking to self* I can't stand this ******* but not much I can do.. He is the commisioner.. Next best thing, I'll find a way to screw the Skins and Cowboys. That always makes me feel better.

Commish: *thinking to self* Why is he smirking at me like that?? Always knew this cat was a little funny.

Goodell: Alright Mara, i kept my end of the bargain holding up your "spirit of the cap" BS & giving the turds and skins cap penalties

Mara: You sure did sweety, i suppose it's my turn now huh?

Goodell: Yep, so bring your kneepads and chapstick and meet me over in that tunnel

Mara: Roger roger...only this time i'll use a little less teeth

Archived