Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CAPTION THIS: Shafting the Redskins Edition

Champskins

Mara - "You know Roger, initially I hated those prostate exams, OMG they were uncomfortable, but I've found this new guy. Ha ha, what a difference, I'm actually looking forward to having one twice in the next two weeks."

Roger - "My mother told me I shouldn't accept this job. You ******* everyone thinks I'm pulling the strings while all I do is sit here listening to you you sick ******."

Mara - "Ha ha, yes you do."

goodell: did you see the redskins got a new gm and coach and are starting to make smart decisions? looks like 9-7 isn't going to cut it for long buddy.

mara: that reminds me, remember that deal we made about the uncapped year?

goodell: what deal?

mara: *stares* obviously the redskins broke the deal.

goodell: i still don't get....

mara: "stares*

goodell: oooh, THAT deal. how in the hell are we supposed to pull a punishment off?

mara: give the other teams more cap space.

goodell: yeah, they'll never vote against that.

mara: hey throw the cowboys in too, you never know when Romo sits to pee will pull it together late in a season.

goodell: done and done. i won't say anything officially on the matter, but i'll get on the old computer and take some cap space tonight.

mara: not tonight, that'll give them time to fight it, make it the day before free agency that way everyone forgets. they'll be so screwed.

(too long to be funny, but seriously it's absurd)

lol. It was a good one you came up with. I can picture it now.

Beck: "I can't do that. If I hit him, do you know what he could do to me?"

Shanny: (intense glare) "Throw the ball."

(Beck's pass misses Mara's head by inches)

Mara: (ducks) "What the??" (looks in Shanny's direction, flips him off, and walks quickly off the field.)

Shanny yells at Mara: "Hey little Mara! You got off lucky!"

:ols: Yes! When I first read that story, that is when I knew that Shanahan was the man. :ols:

Archived