Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The last movie you saw......GO! (After you read the OP!!!!)

renaissance

This movie is exactly what you think it will be, and exactly what it should be. Thumbs up.

That was a great movie. A pleasant surprise.

I recently saw Taken 2. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I loved the first one. I thought the second would fail miserably. It was slightly different than what I was expecting. Of course, they left it open for a third.

MV5BMTkwNTQ0ODExOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjU3NDQwOA@@._V1_SX214_.jpg

Edited by Fan since a Fetus

"Leaving Las Vegas." Nicolas Cage, Elizabeth Shue. THis might be the most depressing movie I've seen in the last few months (I watch a lot of movies).

Cage killed this film, no wonder he won an Oscar for it. THis was Nicolas Cage's best movie of his career, IMO. I can't believe I've never seen this movie before. Elizabeth Shue was so god damn hot.

Always loved this film and yeah it's depressing as hell. That was a well deserved Oscar for Cage.

Watched Real Steele last night at some friends house. Robot boxing movie. Cute movie. Also watched Wanderlust and Date Night recently. Yes, I know these movies are old, but I rarely go to the movies and catch everything on satellite and record them.

Real Steel was better than I thought it was going to be but I had really low expecations. I liked Date Night but I am a big Steve Carrell fan. Wanderlust was interesting. That was my fiance's movie night pick, thats all I am going to say.

Watched The Dark Knight on TNT last night before bed. Probably the millionth time I've seen it and it is still fantastic. Aaron Eckhart kills his role in that movie. His last scene is probably my favorite of the entire movie.

Finally saw End of Watch too. It was very good. Made me proud of the men and woman that serve us in the police forces across the country.

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

Real Steel was better than I thought it was going to be but I had really low expecations. I liked Date Night but I am a big Steve Carrell fan. Wanderlust was interesting. That was my fiance's movie night pick, thats all I am going to say.

Same with me on Real Steele.

I like Carell also, so I thought it was decent.

Wife movie also for me, but I did like Wanderlust.

Can someone tell me what exactly was so confusing about that movie? It seemed pretty digestible to me.

Thank you! ANybody who has half a clue about the Alien trilogy will get all the space jockey references and other Alien related stuff. Hell, even if one has never seen the Alien movies, Prometheus still made sense by itself.

Too bad we can't take your word for it anymore after that Judi Dench comment a few posts up...

LOL. :ols: Helen Hunt gives us everything we want and more. I'm talking FULL frontal ;)

Don't take my word for it....my wife was like "damn, Helen has a nice ass." :ols:

Edited by Chew

"Sinister." meh. started off interesting, then got really cheesy. Ethan Hawke did what he could with this film, he was good.

I was thinking that the obvious ending wasn't going to happen because it was too obvious and then it did. Predictable is bad in horror.

Olympus has fallen. Completely awesome movie. Gerard Butler makes his character from 300 look like a little girl. If it were a die hard movie, I'd rate it 2nd in the series, behind only the original

He was awesome, the movie was anything but. The CGI was horrible. And come on...is the Secret Service, United States Army and Air force that inept?? I hate having to suspend that much reality...

I watched Hot Tub Time Machine again the other night. To keep up with the rules of the OP:

Hot Tub Time Machine (2010)

A malfunctioning time machine at a ski resort takes a man back to 1986 with his two friends and nephew, where they must relive a fateful night and not change anything to make sure the nephew is born.

There's a reason I've seen this movie a dozen times. There's also a reason why eleven of those times I've been ****ed up. This is the movie I'd come home to after a night of drinking (9:00pm-4:00am), and after I'd picked up 2/$1.00 hot dogs, coconut squares, and a slushie from a gas station. It's a fun movie with a great cast that's perfect if you're not looking to have some fun and not take a film seriously.

I was thinking that the obvious ending wasn't going to happen because it was too obvious and then it did. Predictable is bad in horror.

Exactly! I kept telling myself at the beginning "wow, an original horror movie. This might be fun." and then it the movie went exactly where I thought ti would...and ended up shaking my head :ols:

---------- Post added March-23rd-2013 at 07:36 PM ----------

I hate having to suspend that much reality...

I hear you on that. However, I just did the same with "Red Dawn," and it was a pretty fun movie. It's all about just letting go and watching for what it is. Easier said than done sometimes though :ols:

Edited by Chew

He was awesome, the movie was anything but. The CGI was horrible. And come on...is the Secret Service, United States Army and Air force that inept?? I hate having to suspend that much reality...

Other than the washington monument scene, i didnt really notice CGI at all in the movie, and i didnt think it was bad at all. Also, other than secret service agents just running out to be mowed down (2 seconds of screen time), i didnt notice any ineptitude at all. I saw US forces caught off-guard by an exceptionally cunning and well executed terrorist attack.