Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The last movie you saw......GO! (After you read the OP!!!!)

renaissance

I really liked the movie "Freaks" on Netflix. The movie is primarily about a dad trying to protect his young daughter.  I will not go into more detail than that, as one of the interesting aspects of the movie is the tension at the beginning when you are trying to figure out what is "really" going on with the dad and daughter.

11 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

Spencer Confidential which is on the top 10 on netflix. It was a fun movie.  7/10 

Watching it right now...It is now top 5...  I will give rating after I watch it. 

Best line: 

Clerk: It is in the cloud

Spencer: Give me the cloud... :rofl89:

Edited by zskins

On 3/25/2020 at 12:58 AM, purbeast said:

1917 - awesome flick.  Highly recomended.

I liked it a lot. Just love the small things about this movie that brought WW1 to life, like the whistles blowing as the troops jumped out of the trenches. 

Or the clunky biplane dogfight. Lots of fun. 

Watched Honey Boy tonight. It’s free on Prime. 

it’s written by Shia Labeouf and is based on his life. Shia plays his abusive alcoholic father during the period where Shia was on Even Stevens. The characters in the movie have different names but are supposed to be Shia and his father. Regardless, as an adult, Shia goes to rehab after a drunken altercation with police and is forced to confront his childhood trauma. 

it was fantastic. Really well acted by Shia as his father and by the boy that plays him. It’s a heartfelt, emotional, and sad reflection on his past but he gave it a really caring and empathetic touch.

It’s currently sitting at 94% critic and 92% audience on RT. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Pretty sure I was too drunk to enjoy The Arrival (on the rare occasion that I get drunk)

watch it again lol

It’s hard to find a movie that can bring you to tears in the first 5 minutes, make your jaw drop multiple times and keep you on the edge of your seat for the next hour and a half only to bring you tear years again at the end.

You’re just left to ponder life afterwards and reflect on your choices 

• Haha 1

Marriage Story. A-

Very moving personal portrayal of a marriage, subsequent break up, and difficult divorce.  It showed the messy mean legal part of divorce and how quickly it can sour, particularly when it involves a child.  Also shows how love can still maintain despite all the fights.  Incredible acting. 

Edited by abdcskins
  • Like 2