Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: LaRon Landry is looking quite large

Califan007 The Constipated

For those of you who know nothing in regards to playing football for a team over a season, you lose weight as time goes on. He does this every year, so most of you also don't know LaRon. He gains weight, and trims it down to what he likes during camp. He's preparing his body for football and you guys are ****ing? But you'd probably rather resign the guy who was suspended for smoking weed then LaRon. You guys are ridiculous on here and most of your mentalities are byproducts of what you've become accustomed to with this football team. He's a defensive leader and one of our best players. He's top 10 in his position by far. He's choosing to heal his injury through a process that doesn't involve going under the knife, because when it comes to tendons, that doesn't always work.

Instead of growing a new tendon, he's choosing to repair his tendon in his body naturally and go from there. Don't hate on that. Don't drink the kool-aid from the front office of wanting him to go under the knife or else. Of course they want him to do that, they want to underpay him with their leverage. He's being smart here.

For those of you who know nothing in regards to playing football for a team over a season, you lose weight as time goes on. He does this every year, so most of you also don't know LaRon. He gains weight, and trims it down to what he likes during camp. He's preparing his body for football and you guys are ****ing? But you'd probably rather resign the guy who was suspended for smoking weed then LaRon. You guys are ridiculous on here and most of your mentalities are byproducts of what you've become accustomed to with this football team. He's a defensive leader and one of our best players. He's top 10 in his position by far. He's choosing to heal his injury through a process that doesn't involve going under the knife, because when it comes to tendons, that doesn't always work.

Instead of growing a new tendon, he's choosing to repair his tendon in his body naturally and go from there. Don't hate on that. Don't drink the kool-aid from the front office of wanting him to go under the knife or else. Of course they want him to do that, they want to underpay him with their leverage. He's being smart here.

I tried to take this serious but you lost me at him being our defensive leader and top 10. I think London Fletcher would like to speak with you.

Bye Laron, stare in a mirror somewhere else.

---------- Post added February-23rd-2012 at 03:40 PM ----------

If he can't stay on the field.. what good is he?

I'd rather have a consistent player that stays on the field than him who leaves me with Reed Doughty out there half the time.

I honestly agree with Landry's decision to see if the plasma treatments work before committing to the surgery route....a) he's paying for it out of pocket, B) he could be ready for the season much quicker without having it should the plasma treatment work, c) the plasma treatment worked on his shoulder before (which he hasn't had any further issues with since), d) the surgery could do more harm to his playmaking ability than good (possible loss of range of motion, etc).

I think he's taking a smart route by seeing if this works *first*....granted, gaining that much muscle is probably not helping, but that's besides the point. He's a dedicated player, and thats far more than you can say for some of the other players that have been here the last couple yrs.

---------- Post added February-23rd-2012 at 04:01 PM ----------

Move him to MLB

I was thinking the same thing after seeing this....he's better around the line of scrimmage anyways...I wonder if they've thought about that

If I read one more statement about moving him to ILB I'm going to go nuts... If he has a hard time tackling WR's, and you've seen what happens when he tries to tackles RB's, what in your mind makes you think he could start tackling them now? He's good at stacking the box and disquising the blitz but he'd be completely useless trying to cover TE's and RB's, much less try and tackle them.

---------- Post added February-23rd-2012 at 04:04 PM ----------

Whatever they have planned, they'll need more than two guys!

Bigger they are, the harder they fall bro... Haslett's not just a coach, he's a former linebacker who looks to have not lost his shape. He punked DHall on the sideline when he was still the Rams coach. Not someone you want to back talk to. Don't give LL too much credit

I feel for the guy, because he had the tools to be something special.

But based on his inability to stay healthy, I tink the Skins need to move on unless he wants to sign for an incentive-laden deal.

You just can't give him top money with his injury history.

I won't rip the guy for working out like he does; I actually have more of a problem with him celebrating opponents' 20 yard gains more than him getting big, but whatever.

I feel like we should stick him on the D-line and just tell him "go get the QB. It's okay if you injure him." I'm pretty sure he would just toss OGs and Cs into the stands.

I feel like we signed Bane. Maybe he can give some of our more hated rivals the Batman special.

Someone took the first photo of him.

He took the second photo in the mirror, hence the cel phone being raised up there. Damn.

What's really weird is I have a pic of me and it looks just like that first one, except of course with my head/face.

No wonder his achilles never heals. It has to support all that on top.

Its kinda sad what he became. Coming in as a rookie, he was 205 lbs running a 4.34 in the 40 dash. And now he's probably 225 running maybe a 4.5. If stayed the same size as a rookie, he would have been one of they most dynamic safeties in the NFL. After Sean died, I feel like Landry wanted to become him so bad and fill the void, he started gaining mass like crazy to be able to punish like Sean did. (Getting trucked by Jacobs also had a part). It drove Landry to become something he's not. Sean could do the things he did because he was one of the most athletic specimen of safeties who was 6'2 225 who could run a 4.4. Stay what you are Landry, you could've been great. Now It's just "LANDRY SMASH" where he wiffs 60% of the time.

The weed smoker has missed fewer games the last three years than the roid taker. Just sayin ...

Archived