Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2012 Baltimore Orioles Thread

Hitman21ST

They teamed up this year. I hope they are selling Raging *****, my favorite beer right now.

That's amazing news!!!

---------- Post added April-6th-2012 at 11:51 AM ----------

Nats fans' prediction: O's are not nearly as bad as the experts say. Big bounce backs from Matusz and some of the other young pitching. Team is in the 75-81 win season range. Nothing like 100 losses.

We'll see. I don't think we'll lose 100 games, so anything less than 90 would be a plus IMO.

Nats fans' prediction: O's are not nearly as bad as the experts say. Big bounce backs from Matusz and some of the other young pitching. Team is in the 75-81 win season range. Nothing like 100 losses.

Ain't happening captain, but appreciate your optimism :)

Maybe I'm just too jaded at this point.

a lot of people have expected markakis to develop power over the last few years. instead he's been a good hitter with average power. a lot of hitting is mental.. now that people have accepted markakis for the type of hitter he is, i expect markakis to improve on his power numbers. if he stays healthy, i think he'll hit 25 homers.

and now a run scoring triple from kakis.. nice.

arrieta is pitching well.. the twins offense is weak, this should be a good tune up for him.

Gonna see if the bullpen has improved at all.

It pains me to still see Kevin Gregg on the roster. I dislike him immensely.

There were boos when he was announced.....Great play by Chris Davis saving Mark Reynolds. I just don't trust Reynolds down there are 3rd.

Archived