Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2012 Baltimore Orioles Thread

Hitman21ST

Well that's also because Tagliabue and Rozelle has spines. If Nats fans hold that against Angelos (and the Orioles by association) then they need to channel some of that anger toward Selig. When you go into a negotiation, you normally ask for what you know you wont get and then work toward something in the middle. Selig did not have the sack to say no.

Well, lets put it this way, is there anyone that likes Selig?

What is this, the small ball Sox?

Eveland was decent in the first. Showed his changeup a bit and uh....is lefthanded...I guess he has that going for him.

This isn't going to be the same ole' swinging for the fences Sox that you're used to. Valentine is going to be bringing some different dynamics to this team.

Have heard nothing but good things on Matusz so far. Hopefully he is back to normal

When you look at how good he was in 2010, I'm not surprised. Last year was putrid, but he wasn't injured (although I kept waiting for something to come out saying he was pitching through an ailment), so really all it came down to was tweaking mechanics, better conditioning, and clearing his head. It looks like he addressed all three.

When you look at how good he was in 2010, I'm not surprised. Last year was putrid, but he wasn't injured (although I kept waiting for something to come out saying he was pitching through an ailment), so really all it came down to was tweaking mechanics, better conditioning, and clearing his head. It looks like he addressed all three.

He came into camp last year under-prepared like he expected to pick up where he left off at the end of '10. Then had the abdomen injury and just never caught up. He'd be in the 4th inning with his face bright red and looking tired out there. Looks like nothing's gonna be given to him this year. We may not have excellent pitching, but we have like 9 of em! ;)

Well this isn't good: http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/20/zach-britton-seeks-second-opinion-from-dr-james-andrews/

In news that won’t quell Orioles fans’ fears any, Zach Britton will get a second opinion on his injured shoulder from Dr. James Andrews.

Last month Jim Duquette of MLB.com reported that Britton’s injury was lingering longer than initially expected and could put his status for Opening Day in jeopardy.

Archived