Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whitney Houston Dead

Gracelander

http://www.tmz.com/

Houston won two Emmy Awards, six Grammy Awards, 30 Billboard Music Awards, 22 American Music Awards during her record-breaking career. Her album "Whitney" was the first female album to ever debut at #1 on the Billboard Charts. She has sold 200 albums world wide.

Houston holds an Honorary Doctorate in Humanities from Grambling State University in Louisiana.

Houston had one child, Bobbi Kristina, with husband Bobby Brown. Houston and Brown were married from 1992-2007.

It's crazy how drugs can destroy so many peoples lives.

RIP

I agree. Drugs do not descriminate who they ruin. Until this country ends the retarded "War on Drugs" and replace it with treatment, education and understanding, it will continue to take the lives of talented people, worthless people, educated people etc. People hide their struggles with addiction because of fear. Fear of judgements from society, fear of jail, fear of confronting problems, for Gods sake these people are sick and need help, not isolation and jail. Now I know Houston's cause of death is unknown, but who didn't immediately think it's drug related or health related due to years of drug abuse? Sorry for the rant but it's freaking frustrating. RIP Whitney Houston.

I think she fulfilled her potential and then some. One of the greatest voices of all time has been silenced. RIP Miss Houston.

image how much more she could have done had she not got caught up in the drugs.. But on days like this, its not about that. Her achievements should be celebrated indeed..

Such sad news. I feel for her young daughter. I hope the child's father steps up, gets clean himself and becomes her parent. I'm sure Whitney's mom will step in too.

I had just heard on MSNBC that he seems to have gotten his life back together and is currently on tour with New Edition.

Archived