Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whitney Houston Dead

Gracelander

I never bought any of her albums but she was part of the background music during most of my adult life. Her talent was obvious even to those of us who weren't fans. She was who we slow danced to at my high school dances. For not necessarily being a fan, this whole thing with her dying and the depth of love and respect shown to her by so many and now some of the foolishness, all feels oddly personal.

http://popcrush.com/bobby-brown-statement-early-exit-whitney-houston-funeral/

When Bobby Brown left ex wife Whitney Houston‘s funeral early, massive speculation arose as to why: was he banned by her family? Did he simply not want to stay?

The world has its answer — at least one side of it, anyway. Brown released a statement explaining his early exit from Houston’s heartwrenching memorial.

“My children and I were invited to the funeral of my ex-wife Whitney Houston. We were seated by security and then subsequently asked to move on three separate occasions. I fail to understand why security treated my family this way and continue to ask us and no one else to move. Security then prevented me from attempting to see my daughter Bobbi Kristina.

“In light of the events, I gave a kiss to the casket of my ex-wife and departed as I refused to create a scene. … I will continue to pay my respects to my ex-wife the best way I know how.”

As we previously reported, Rev. Al Sharpton tried to console Brown and keep the peace. Sharpton tweeted, “I am at Whitney’s funeral. I spoke with Bobby Brown trying to calm him down and not distract from the services. Today is about Whitney!”

Prior to Brown’s statement, it was believed that Brown left the ceremony unceremoniously because his entourage was not allowed in the church (no previous mentions of his other children were made).

Did you guys hear about this...?

Chris Cornell at an Obama fundraiser closes with "I Will Always Love You".

What would seem to be a very cheesy cover given the recent circumstances of Whitney's death comes off as very respectful and quite moving.

vgFAq9Q8l8U

I didn't really like putting this here out of respect for the departed, but this was where he was discussed last and I'm not going to start a new thread for it. Just found in interesting in context of what was being said in here (and in the media in general after her passing).

Chris Brown Accused of "Robbery by Sudden Snatching," Arrest Warrant on Its Way

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20120223/b296349/

A woman has accused the controversial Grammy winner, who's on probation until 2014 for hitting Rihanna, of grabbing her iPhone out of her hand outside a Miami nightclub last Sunday—and taking off with it! Miami Beach Police confirm to E! News that an incident report was filed and the Florida State Attorney's Office is preparing a warrant for Brown's arrest on suspicion of "robbery by sudden snatching."

Per the police report , Christal Spann saw Brown leaving Cameo in Miami Beach from a side exit, then approached Brown's Bentley and took a photo of him inside the car.Afterward, Spann claims, Brown reached out the window and grabbed the phone from her hand, saying, "*****, you ain't going to put that on no website." Then, the report states, he rolled up the window and took off.

Brown's latest snafu comes on the tail end of a random feud with WWE star CM Punk, who first got into it with Brown over Twitter and then posted a video clarifying that he didn't mean to kick up controversy—because Brown already did that himself.

• 4 weeks later...

Turns out she was coked up.... shocking I know :doh::doh::doh:

Whitney Houston had cocaine in her system when she died -- this according to the L.A. County Coroner.

The L.A. County Coroner has just released the singer's official cause of death -- accidental drowning ... but the report also notes heart disease and cocaine use were contributing factors to Whitney's demise.

Officials say Houston also had traces of marijuana in her system ... as well as Xanax (anxiety medication), Flexeril (muscle relaxer) and Benadryl (allergy medication).

A source connected to the investigation tells us it is "very possible" Whitney had a heart attack that caused her to lose consciousness and drown. The heart attack may have been triggered by hardening of the arteries as a result of cocaine use.

Turns out she was coked up.... shocking I know :doh::doh::doh:

Whitney Houston had cocaine in her system when she died -- this according to the L.A. County Coroner.

The L.A. County Coroner has just released the singer's official cause of death -- accidental drowning ... but the report also notes heart disease and cocaine use were contributing factors to Whitney's demise.

Officials say Houston also had traces of marijuana in her system ... as well as Xanax (anxiety medication), Flexeril (muscle relaxer) and Benadryl (allergy medication).

A source connected to the investigation tells us it is "very possible" Whitney had a heart attack that caused her to lose consciousness and drown. The heart attack may have been triggered by hardening of the arteries as a result of cocaine use.

No way!!!! Shocking.....

Archived