Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Amazingly Sexy Adventures of Dr. Michelle Bachmann, J.D.

@DCGoldPants

• 5 months later...

Doc Bach is back. :ols:

Michele Bachmann: 'I Didn't Get Anything Wrong' During Presidential Debates

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) gave an interview this week at Patrick Henry College, an Evangelical Christian institution in Virginia, in which she proudly claimed that she'd had a flawless record of accuracy throughout the 2012 GOP presidential debate cycle.

“I was very proud of the fact that I didn’t get anything wrong that I said during the course of the debates," she said, according to Salon. "I didn’t get anything wrong, and that’s a huge arena."

Bachmann went on to explain the difficulty of achieving such perceived perfection.

“You have to be a virtual Wikipedia,” she said. “You can be asked anything. You could be asked, 'who’s your favorite contemporary singer?'”

Asked that question, Bachmann answered Beyoncé, perhaps unaware that such a preference could put her in the same camp as First Lady Michelle Obama, with whom the congresswoman has clashed in the past.

Bachmann's claim that she had an impeccable factual record in debates seems especially impressive, considering that the GOP managed to schedule 13 events between the beginning of the contest and Bachmann's exit from the race in early January 2012. Perhaps it's not surprising then that there is a long list of statements Bachmann made during debates showing she actually got a number of things "wrong."

Most memorably, during a debate in September of 2011, Bachmann attempted to deny charges that she'd called the HPV vaccine hazardous. Earlier that month, however, she'd stood up on a different debate stage and called it a "potentially dangerous drug."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/26/michele-bachmann-debates_n_2765925.html?ref=topbar#slide=1131110

I hope she doesn't go away :ols:

“You have to be a virtual Wikipedia,” she said, completely oblivious to the fact that anyone can change Wikipedia to say anything they want. “You can be asked anything. You could be asked, 'who’s your favorite contemporary singer?', and of course i would say '14'”, and expect someone to go change it before someone points out that '14' was the answer to the previous question, "what is '12+2', which I answered 'Lava cake'. And by God if I'm elected, the kids in this country will learn to count to lava cake so we can once again compete with all those little chinks and dotheads and their sciencey wiencey hoo-ha."

~Michelle

• 3 weeks later...
Michele Bachmann Tries To Run Away From CNN's Dana Bash

Michele Bachmann tested CNN correspondent Dana Bash's speed on Tuesday when she tried to duck questions about some false claims she made during her recent speech to the CPAC conference.

"She literally raced away from our Dana Bash," Anderson Cooper told viewers on his show.

Bachmann made comments about the supposedly lavish lifestyle Obama leads inside the White House during her speech at CPAC, slamming the professional dog walker and multiple chefs she said were being paid with taxpayer money.

"The claims of $1.4 billion in White House perks and excess, they fail on the facts in simple fairness," Cooper said:

"Congresswoman Bachmann apparently got her information from a 131-page self-published book by a long-time Republican lobbyist. The book provides no specific sourcing for the claims it makes. No sourcing. According to the 'Washington Post,' which dug into this the only scholarly work on the subject was published in 2010 by the left leaning Brookings Institution. It found the Bush White House in 2008 cost about $1.6 billion to run. Nearly $1.1 billion of which went to the Secret Service and the White House chopper fleet, not perks. If Congresswoman Bachmann is right and that's a big if, the current occupants are actually $200 million cheaper."

CNN sent Bash after Bachmann.

Video with the link. I think if they weren't in heels, it would have been a full blown sprint going on.

After watching some of her CPAC speech I kind of feel bad for Michelle. Like all people she just wants to be happy, and she knows that being happy is not going to happen for her. Somebody needs to give her a big hug, love her, and tell her that she does not need to be angry. It's ok Michelle. Everything will be just fine.

It's a very common myth in the far-right that the Obamas (and Michelle Obama in particular) live extremely high on the hog, take massive vacations, and are generally "lording it over" us peons from the White Hut. She was just telling the crowd what they want to hear.

It's a very common myth in the far-right that the Obamas (and Michelle Obama in particular) live extremely high on the hog, take massive vacations, and are generally "lording it over" us peons from the White Hut. She was just telling the crowd what they want to hear.

Yeah, a republican friend of mine sent me one of the common chain mails about White House staff raises so I looked into it and reported back to him that in reality total WH salaries dropped, both on average and in total. :-)

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/whraises.asp

---------- Post added March-20th-2013 at 06:05 PM ----------

:ols: @ that video. I love how she dodges the question about the dog walkers and goes straight into Benghazi.

"Obama didn't care about the people who died". From one lie to the next. The woman is a walking, talking pile of ****.

:ols: @ that video. I love how she dodges the question about the dog walkers and goes straight into Benghazi.
"Obama didn't care about the people who died". From one lie to the next. The woman is a walking, talking pile of ****.
She's just trying to represent.

She probably needed to change her jackpot fishy poopie pants after that incident.

Wow, she's been giving us more material these past couple of days. We love you Dr. Bachmann :ols:

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) said on the House floor Thursday that Obamacare would kill women, children and senior citizens — “literally.”

“That’s why we’re here: Because we’re saying let’s repeal this failure before it literally kills women, kills children, kills senior citizens,” Bachmann said. “Let’s not do that. Let’s love people. Let’s care about people. Let’s repeal it now while we can.”

The outspoken tea party congresswoman who ran for president in 2012 is no stranger to hyperbole, of course, and her claims at last weekend’s Conservative Political Action Conference earned her a pair of Four Pinocchio verdicts from Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/03/21/bachmann-obamacare-literally-kills-people/?hpid=z3

Video with the link. I think if they weren't in heels, it would have been a full blown sprint going on.

Indeed, Buford! :ols::ols::ols:

And while such monetary abuse is going on, she failed to acknowledge the fact that she sought the same office at one time. Are we to believe she would've denied herself the "perks" that come with such a lofty position?:nono:

Yet the ones who actually DO engage in those acts are the personal heroes of the right.

Ironic to say the least. :ols:

Archived