Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Amazingly Sexy Adventures of Dr. Michelle Bachmann, J.D.

@DCGoldPants

Rep. Bachmann says she won't run for re-election

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann, a conservative

firebrand and a favorite of tea party Republicans, said Wednesday she

will not run for another term in the U.S. House.

Bachmann, who ran for the Republican presidential nomination last year, announced her decision in a video on her website.

"My

decision was not influenced by any concerns about my being re-elected,"

Bachmann said. She narrowly won a fourth term in 2012 over Democrat Jim

Graves, a hotel chain founder who is running again in 2014.

Bachmann

also said, "This decision was not impacted in any way by the recent

inquiries into the activities of my former presidential campaign." In

January, a former Bachmann aide filed a complaint with the Federal

Election Commission, claiming Bachmann made improper payments to an Iowa

state senator who was the state chairman of her 2012 presidential run.

The aide, Peter Waldron, also accused Bachmann of other FEC violations.

More from the link.

I am trying to think of a single person on either side who's been fact-checked and shown to be wrong/lying as often as her.

This country will be a better place without her has an elected official. However, her next move probably to TV could be dangerous.

Michele Bachmann: A Fact Checker’s dream

The announcement that Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) is not seeking reelection

will leave the Capitol a much less interesting place to fact check. As

one of our colleagues put it, “The entire fact checking industry may

have to hold a national day of mourning.”

Bachmann is not just

fast and loose with the facts; she is consistently and unapologetically

so. No other lawmaker earned as high a percentage of Four-Pinocchio

ratings as Bachmann — and she earned an average

of more than Three Pinocchios as a presidential candidate. Thus she

provided a window into the no-holds-barred politics that has come to

characterize modern-day Washington.

Just this year, she has earned four Four-Pinocchio ratings.

Below are links to those columns — as well as a round-up of her worst

campaign-related comments. Click on the headline to read the full

column.

Her 4 pinocchio comments are in the article....click the link for more.

• 1 month later...

Our favorite lady. She hasn't been in the news lately, but this was funny to me. My question is how do "accidentally" send it? 

Batteries Not Included? Christian Group ‘Accidentally’ Sends Michele Bachmann A Vibrator

Fresh on the heels of the revelation from soon-to-be-ex-congresswoman Michele Bachmann that she would like to spank President Obama and take his “magic wand” away from him, we learn that a conservative religious group mailed her a gift that they thought she could use: a vibrator.

According to BuzzFeed, Rex Elsass, CEO of the conservative Christian political consulting firm Strategy Group For Media, “accidentally” sent Bachmann “female pleasure machines.” BuzzFeed reports that Elsass had intended to send Bachmann a head massager to help with her migraines, but the employee who was tasked to purchase the massager bought something that was described as more closely resembling a sex toy.

Rick Tyler, president of Strategy Group, said that the object in question was purchased at Brookstone and was not a sex toy. However, Brookstone began selling what they call “pleasure objects” in 2011, so just saying that the massager was purchased at Brookstone doesn’t automatically mean that it wouldn’t be something that Bachmann could use on the “naughty bits.”

The story continues that the offending instrument was “intercepted” by the Christian group before Bachmann received it. This suggests that federal law may have been broken and there should be calls for a Watergate-style investigation by congress to get to the bottom of this. There are many things we don’t know about this affair, among them

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/07/17/michele-bachmann-massager/

Also in the Huff Post

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/michele-bachmann-vibrator-conservative-consultants_n_3611097.html

Fresh on the heels of the revelation from soon-to-be-ex-congresswoman Michele Bachmann that she would like to spank President Obama and take his “magic wand” away from him, we learn that a conservative religious group mailed her a gift that they thought she could use: a vibrator.

According to BuzzFeed . . . .

• 2 months later...

More crazy from our favorite gal.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/07/michele-bachmann-end-times_n_4060063.html

Michele Bachmann: Obama 'Funding' Terrorists Is Proof That We're Living In The End Times

Usually this stuff is just funny but people like this truly scare me. I don't mean any people who believe in the rapture, etc. I mean people who hold public office, believe in it, and base policy decisions around it. Frightening.

Archived