Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

I would think its Sasha. Sasha is starting to go like a rabid dog. When she was shooting those pictures in the episode there were zombie noises around her like they were going on inside of her head. I think she is starting to go crazy. She might die. I'd hate for Noah to die because I'm starting to like his character. But he did make a comment during the dinner party about how he didn't belong or something so maybe he does die then?

Does anyone know where I could buy the comics?

Also if I were to buy all the comics from #1 to the most current issue how much money are we talking about?

Amazon has compendium volumes of the comic books, which should reduce the price. I remember seeing a while ago that all of the issues were on YouTube. Which sounds weird, but is not a typo. I read/watched part of the first issue just to see how it worked. Possible those have since been taken down

Does anyone know where I could buy the comics?

Also if I were to buy all the comics from #1 to the most current issue how much money are we talking about?

I thought about buying them then decided to check my library.  There was a long waiting list for the volumes but I finally got to check them out.   Compendium One is volumes 1-8 and is the size of War & Peace. lol 

4500e03ae7a0f922f9fa1210.L.jpg

W carved in the zombie head is interesting. Another link to the massacre at Noah's community.

Unlike he way Rick and the group are handling this.

I had the immdeiate thought maybe it was an M upside down (Morgan related somehow--don't know what) and how having it identified by cast as a "w" would midsirect. But then in Talking Dead, where asswipes do (albeit rarely) leak mini-spoilers from the comics, Prince Nerdlinger noted it could well relate to a major theme there and mentioned it using a word  that begins qwith a "w" (which I won't use in here since we're strict about most any kind/level of spolier though we usually allow Talking Dead comments about the show since they're suppsoed to avoid not spoilers). 

Would be pretty hilarious if after all this time they finally find a safe place only to have Rick's baser instincts **** it up for everyone lol

Seems to be the consensus now that it's most likely the "bad guys" in this plot progression will end up being our guys and you can easily see the logical, thematic, and developmental use and fit if it does go that way. But you can't be sure with the writers.

I've sometimes had the feeling that while they script well in advance, and obviously use the comics to a point, they also pull writing changes (the cast talks about surprises to them every season) based on response to fan reaction. They carefully track such (as most movie franchises/tv series do that have any "comic-con" demographic appeal) and I wonder if they make some storyline/character choices some things in response to what fans think are going to happen or should happen, just to keep folks fresh and on their toes.

The 1st print of the 1st issue of The Walking Dead comic is valued at like $2k right now.

That's impressive for the field (as far as I know these days) given the comparatively recent publishing.

**** must really pickup this week then. 

Yeah, there are only three episodes left and the last two we've watched have basically just been build-up and getting to know the new characters. I'm expecting another group, maybe the Wolves, to come breaking down that wall very soon. 

Okay so if we are going to be reaching for the tissue box, lets assume that one of the main characters are going to die,

This would include

Rick

Carl

Daryl

Glenn

Maggie

Michonne 

Carol

(I still feel like sasha is still a tier 2 character)

I know that this does not include everyone but specifically out of this list who is the most likely person to die?

Thats a really hard list to pick from.

We can obviously eliminate Rick and Carl and probably Michonne I feel like she has become the 2nd main character behind Rick

That leaves 

Daryl

Glenn

Maggie

Carol

Which one dies?

Gahhhhh

1 characters fate was spilled to me about 2 years ago when I clicked on the comic thread but the event where their fate should have taken place has long long long passed. Wonder if it could be them.....(It could be any character don't think its someone I named it could be anyone)

Part of me wants to ask if anyone else agrees that it could be this character who dies but I feel like that could be a spoiler maybe if I say what was suppose to happen to them long ago according to the comic but never actually happened, if that fate is catching up to them...

But I feel thats a spoiler so I won't ask I guess

Okay so if we are going to be reaching for the tissue box, lets assume that one of the main characters are going to die,

That leaves 

Daryl

Glenn

Maggie

Carol

Which one dies?

I would say Glenn. Without going into potential spoilers....there has been foreshadowing with his character.  Then again the show and comic go down different paths sometimes, who knows. 

Maybe he was being coy about it.  He could have meant tears of joy because Gabriel dies.

Edit: And I actually liked Seth Gilliam's appearance on the Talking Dead earlier.  I think Gabriel has the potential to be an interesting character.  But dang if he isn't the most annoying character that's been on the show since the stupid girl who was obsessed with walkers.

Archived