Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

The first woman that so much as even looks at Rick has him ready to populate Alexandria. Lori had more restraint in the woods that Rick. Come on man. Grow that beard back and ditch the Mall Patrol wind breaker.

I wouldn't say Lori had more restraint because she did her business with Shane in the woods. Rick has waited how long since Lori died? Lori the hoebag waited five seconds once she thought Rick was gone. 

So Daryls going to build his own motorcycle? I don't understand the point of riding a bike with zombies around. If you hit a  zombie then well you're screwed, if you even get into a minor collision with another vehicle you're screwed, no shelter from the environment, they are not quiet they are so damn loud, no protection at all, can't push your way and get by crowds.

It really is the worst vehicle you could have. 

Well, he's still alive and used one successfully for the better part of the post-walker world... so I'd say it's not really the worst vehicle you can have.

The fact that Laurie was hooking up with Shane so fast after Rick was presumed to be dead, it made me think they might elude to Lori & Shane having something going on before the end of the world and that it might be explored more in flashbacks.  Never happened though, so I just assumed the hooking up with Shane was her coping mechanism.

Yeah she knew Shane and gravitated toward an Alpha male for survival.

I've always took her egging Rick to take on Shane as her hoping or at least thinking that he wasn't enough for Shane and Shane would kill him and that would end the situation for her but they've said that wasn't her intention.

That's how I prefer to read it and why her and Rick were so icy cold going into season 3. I feel like they both knew what her intentions were by that point

Just finished last weeks ep. A few things...

The **** was up with that W carved into that Walkers head? Reminds me of the weird **** going on in Noah's neighborhood. Could they be getting stalked?

Ricks been without for too long. Now he's about to lose it and take the docs woman. Thats going to end magnificently. And she liked it (or at the very least, wasn't shocked/put off by it) too? Bad news. Means she's not sold on hubby

Sashas my "Next to die" candidate by a wide margin. She's clearly losing it, and is probably looking for a reason to jump into the arms of a group of hungry Walkers.

Where is Gabriel?

*Bet* Daryls gonna be the one to find Morgan, knee deep in Walkers

I think Ricks gonna have to damn near kill everybody now.

But yeah, start with the **** wife beater.

The **** is about to hit the fan on like 5-6 different fronts

Man im heated. Wouldnt mind seeing Morgan show up, and his first act, drowns the little **** preacher in a tub of water

I think Ricks gonna have to damn near kill everybody now.

But yeah, start with the **** wife beater.

The **** is about to hit the fan on like 5-6 different fronts

Man im heated. Wouldnt mind seeing Morgan show up, and his first act, drowns the little **** preacher in a tub of water

Whats most ironic about that is that Ricks group are much better people than that hypocrite preacher. After all they forgave him, did not judge him for him leaving his congregation out to die so he could save himself, saved his pathetic life and then protected him and gave him a free ride to paradise. So whats the 1st thing he does in paradise? He screws his group over in order to try to secure himself. Theres a pattern of behavior he r.

Btw best episode in years. Its nice to see Glen complete his transformation. Remember when he was just the quiet Asian kid? Nows he 2nd only to Rick in terms of leadership, heroism and toughness. YUP hes about to die for sure...

Archived